New release sneak peek: Sturmtiger! (2 Viewers)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
NEW RELEASE SNEAK PEEK: STURMTIGER!

Seems like the better TCS does the more we see some folks coming out of the woodwork and saying this that or the other thing. Are these competitive forces feeling the TCS heat? Maybe so. And I’ll tell you this: A lot of you guys have wondered why I have not commented often lately, it’s that we are so darn busy! Busy making goodies that are selling out, in addition to creating whole new product lines ( stay tuned for this you’re gonna love it )

So listen, when someone pulls out one of the better sets we’ve done and starts complaining about this or that, take a look for yourself. When you do I’m know you’ll wonder why you haven’t added that very same set to your collection.

Fellas, these are competitive times, the dirty little secret is most manufacturers are just not doing that well. But guess what: we are ^&grin And the reason is, we produce great product at excellent prices. On the other hand are we always trying to improve the product? Sure we are! Hell just look at this new beauty coming in four weeks: Our brand new Sturmtiger with loading crew!

The Sturmtiger was the direct effect city fighting had on the German Heer psyche after Stalingrad. Designed and manufactured as a weapon that could knock down whole city blocks it could be devastating. The Germans only manufactured about 45 of the beasts. Based on the Tiger I chassis it was laborious to load and was prone to difficulty due to its weight. But nothing screams German military punch like the Sturmtiger! We’ve even added a loading crew with extra ammo as an add on. This very limited edition release and others are due out in middle February. So keep those eyes peeled for even more great announcements in the days ahead.

( I added a shot of The Collectors Showcase collectors showcase. My own personal curio with, you guessed it, the prototype Sturmtiger. Sorry fellas I just had to have it )

Tally Hooo!

Brian

ST2.jpg
ST5.jpg
ST3.jpg
ST4.jpg

Attachments

• ST1.jpg
    ST1.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 1,274
Nice work Brian....sold... This has been missing from my collection.:salute::, Robin.

Outstanding! This is the answer to a lot of wishes. Hard to complain when the manufacturer is making what the people are screaming for. :salute:: -- Al

Look great Brian ! How about some V2 stuff next ?

Looks very very nice. Does it come with any figure (tank commander), and price ?

Looks very very nice. Does it come with any figure (tank commander), and price ?

Commander is included and open and closed hatches for our standard large AFV pricing: $179.90

Add on two crew pieces, winch set-up, three ammo accessories again our standard set pricing: $105.90

Its my goal to keep a lid on pricing, yet pushing ourselves and the factories for as much quality as possible. Hell that's my job:)

Cheers!

Brian

Well, what can I say? This has been something I have been after for as long as I can remember. I am thrilled that it has been done and, it looks very nice. The crew looks good also and, I am not even going to ask if it is 1/30th or 1/28th as I really just don't care (though, I would be interested!!LOL) as it looks stunning!!!

What limit is this going to be set at??

Excellent stuff and what a great start to the new year!!
Mitch

Well, what can I say? This has been something I have been after for as long as I can remember. I am thrilled that it has been done and, it looks very nice. The crew looks good also and, I am not even going to ask if it is 1/30th or 1/28th as I really just don't care (though, I would be interested!!LOL) as it looks stunning!!!

Excellent stuff and what a great start to the new year!!
Mitch
Glad to see that you will finally have your Sturmtiger, Mitch. Your patience is rewarded.:wink2: -- Al

Al..

Thanks for that I have asked quite a few times for it and actually thought it would never come. The good thing is the dio I have always wanted to put this into can be built as there is a crew loading being released.

I look a bit like the cat that got the cream at the moment and have just placed an order for them.
Mitch

QUOTE=lancer;619123]Glad to see that you will finally have your Sturmtiger, Mitch. Your patience is rewarded.:wink2: -- Al[/QUOTE]

Al..

Thanks for that I have asked quite a few times for it and actually thought it would never come. The good thing is the dio I have always wanted to put this into can be built as there is a crew loading being released.

I look a bit like the cat that got the cream at the moment and have just placed an order for them.
Mitch

QUOTE=lancer;619123]Glad to see that you will finally have your Sturmtiger, Mitch. Your patience is rewarded.:wink2: -- Al
[/QUOTE]

Mitch ,

Congrat's on the Sturmtiger...I know you have been wanting one to be made for some time now...I bet you feel a little like i did when the 38t was released...?! {sm4}
Also looks really good Brian !!

Joe

Joe...

I think I probably do as I know how much you wanted the 38t and you were lucky because you got three!! Just have to wait now until feb!!!
Mitch

Mitch ,

Congrat's on the Sturmtiger...I know you have been wanting one to be made for some time now...I bet you feel a little like i did when the 38t was released...?! {sm4}
Also looks really good Brian !!

Joe[/QUOTE]

Al..

Mitch

QUOTE=lancer;619123]Glad to see that you will finally have your Sturmtiger, Mitch. Your patience is rewarded.:wink2: -- Al
[/QUOTE]

Mitch,

Are you going to get both ^&grin ? I think I'll get the summer version + crew. I've not purchased any 1:30 ww2 items for quite a while and this might be my first purchase from CS in 2014.

It looks great! Also the crew....And the ammonition charging....{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

AWESOME what a great start to the new year,hey Mitch....................:salute::

cnq...

will get two camo versions and one winter. I will get two crews and hope that Brian brings out a winter crew set in the near future. Have not come across many white washed variants in picture format but, have read that possibly one or two were done. I fancy repainting one of the camo versions in my own style and add some rail sleepers built up on the rear engine deck for tank riders. I saw one done like that and have always fancied doing it.

Wayne...

Its only fair mate you got your Stuka's Joe got his 38t and now mitch has his Sturmtiger!!!LOL
Mitch

PS.. Seriously Brian how about a winter loading crew?????
Mitch

Commander is included and open and closed hatches for our standard large AFV pricing: $179.90

Add on two crew pieces, winch set-up, three ammo accessories again our standard set pricing: $105.90

Its my goal to keep a lid on pricing, yet pushing ourselves and the factories for as much quality as possible. Hell that's my job:)

Cheers!

Brian

Excellent release Brian:salute::....I and others will be keeping a close eye on your products......Prices in this hobby are getting out of control for most of us collectors.......This hobby needs good products with pricing that makes sense.... Best Regards....Continued Success

Lovely looking AFV, especially like the winter version. I have NMA's version which is cool too but this is a fine release from CS.^&cool

Rob

cnq...

will get two camo versions and one winter. I will get two crews and hope that Brian brings out a winter crew set in the near future. Have not come across many white washed variants in picture format but, have read that possibly one or two were done. I fancy repainting one of the camo versions in my own style and add some rail sleepers built up on the rear engine deck for tank riders. I saw one done like that and have always fancied doing it.

Wayne...

Its only fair mate you got your Stuka's Joe got his 38t and now mitch has his Sturmtiger!!!LOL
Mitch

PS.. Seriously Brian how about a winter loading crew?????
Mitch

Hey Mitch,

really looking forward to this dio of yours when it's done. For me this tank looks like a must have since no company except NMA has made it in a long time.

cnq..

It won't take long when the ST is released to complete. A great AFV and an added bonus is its probably the only one getting made by any maker. I would hate to see such a good AFV in a poorly researched and incorrect manner released on the market!!
Mitch

Hey Mitch,

really looking forward to this dio of yours when it's done. For me this tank looks like a must have since no company except NMA has made it in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back