New Release: SS Fallschirmjager (1 Viewer)

The Collectors Showcase

Staff Sergeant
New Release: SS Fallschirmjager

It’s with the greatest pleasure that we give you folks a sneak peak at our newest WWII figure set addition: SS Fallschirmjager in the Ardennes. SS Regiment 600 was a natural edition to SS regiment 500, formed out of an elite SS cadre to act as paratroopers when needed. Although the unit did not see much in the way of airborne action these two battalions were employed in both the east front and west front towards the end of WWII.

Originally the SS fallschirmjager had pea-dot jump smocks planned and actually made. But they never reached units as they arrived too late in the war and the SS paratroops were too busy moving around the beleaguered map of Europe. You get a choice, our sets are painted in both SS versions and those of the infamous Luftwaffe Fallshirmjager 6th Regiment Von Der Heydte. 6th Regiment were those Fallschirmjager that tenaciously defended Normandy during the allied invasion.

These are extremely limited edition sets and we assume a quick reduction once they are issued in eight weeks. We’ve been barraged with collectors wanting us to expand our WWII figure selection, we’ve answered the call with these great sets. Look for them on our website in the next 48 hours. You may pre-order them there or from one of our exclusive dealers ( dealers may be found on our site under " Where To Buy " ). Thanks to all of our great customers, your second to none!

Tally Hooooo! Onward!

Warm regards,

Brian

Fallschirmjager_Splash .jpg

Fall_All.jpg

Wow. These look great. All of your new releases look fantastic and are making my choices on where to spend my money much more difficult. Keep up the great work!

Very nice. I like the "bad attitude" of the CS figures.

i like the camo, seems well done.

Thanks for that, you noticed. We really went to great lengths to have the factory follow our outlines perfectly. It really calls for being there for extended periods of time and ensuring that each worker is painting just as the prototypes are laid out.

But to another point that's , while a bit off this subject, been on my mind and I had hoped to find a moment to convey:What we're really trying to do at TCS. What we're trying to achieve at TCS is a transition, really the transition of toy soldiers into military miniatures.

Just as glossies were taken over by more of the matte finish toy soldier, the matte finish toy soldier is giving way to the military miniature. I suppose this has a great deal to do with the changing buyer demographic. We all grew up with different toys and models. But as folks move into their forties and begin their miniature collections they seek out the familiar. For my generation it is the military miniature, and this is reflected in the pieces.

At TCS we are trying to provide the finest military miniatures for the best price, while its certainly challenging we feel it a worthwhile endeavor. Actually we relish the challenge and the greatest reward is to have others enjoy the pieces as much as we do.

Tally Hooo!

warm regards,

Brian

Brian, let me ask the same old question, will they be size compatable with K&C & T. Gunn?
Just speaking for myself if they are I will buy, if not, no sale.
Gary

Brian, let me ask the same old question, will they be size compatable with K&C & T. Gunn?
Just speaking for myself if they are I will buy, if not, no sale.
Gary

Hardcore!;)

In regards to scale, you will notice a pleasant incremental shift down in size. Not too abrupt, but a real effort to fit them in perfectly to K&C. Thanks for bringing it up, its been a sore spot for guys wanting to collect our WWII: but not anymore!:D:D

regards,

Brian

Hardcore!;)

In regards to scale, you will notice a pleasant incremental shift down in size. Not too abrupt, but a real effort to fit them in perfectly to K&C. Thanks for bringing it up, its been a sore spot for guys wanting to collect our WWII: but not anymore!:D:D

regards,

Brian

This is very good news indeed.K&C,CS,TGM,HB are all making the same-ish size,all the leading producers are giving us collectors a wider range of choice,great stuff.

Very nice figures too Brian.(excellent camo and good facial detail)

Sorry but I just can't call anyones product 'military miniatures',have always been Toy or model Soldiers and always will be,its why we love them!:):)

Rob

:) Hello Brian! I really like the size of the DAK and other Previous WW2 sets; but I hope that when I Order ,ALL your LATEST Figure's WW2 Only, that you have mentioned Downsizing , isn't good for my Vast WW2 Collection! 1/30 with Beefy Figure's is my way of seeing GREAT Figure's! Looking forward to Buy ALL your SS Fallschrimjager Sets soon! Also, If I may suggest the Following ADD-ONS , to this Wonderful Fallschrimjager Sets are as Follows:---- a MARDER II/III--WESPE(Wasp)-Sdkfz-124 S.P.------PUMA 243/2 Armored Car-----SDKFZ-232-8-WHEEL ARMORED CAR--PAK 38/40-Anti-Tank Gun Team---KETTENKRAD /w/ Rider's aboard---MORTAR Team------KUBELWAGEN----Schwimmwagen---KRUPP PROTZE,---- 2CM-20MMQUAD FLAKERVING GUN!Thankyou, Take care John Gambale! GREAT PRODUCTIONS!

I got to see the preview of these at the WC. I have kept my mouth shut. Do not have to now. Ain't they great?

:cool: Brian! Is there going to be 12-'NEW' FALLSCHRIMJAGER Sets? Maybe in the Future you could Re-paint them for N.Africa? Possible RAMCKE's Brigade?

Will be getting the Assault Team and Commander. Nice work brain.

I already have lots of your products, and I have to say I am amazed that your figures get better with each release. Really great stuff.

I already have lots of your products, and I have to say I am amazed that your figures get better with each release. Really great stuff.

Its really a matter of listening to fellow collectors.

I keep a good ear to the forum and the like, and I've found if we just listen to the community and implement what is suggested things just get better and better. We're always looking for ways to further enhance each and every release.

Cheers!

Brian

I keep a good ear to the forum and the like, and I've found if we just listen to the community and implement what is suggested things just get better and better. We're always looking for ways to further enhance each and every release.

Cheers!

Brian

How 'bout enhancing a Deuce and a half?:cool:
p.s. Stowage, stowage, stowage!!!

Cheers!

Brian

OH REALLY,?????????????????...........Stryker

Stowage would make a great add on piece or pieces. It would likely encourage the sales of multiples too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back