New Release: U-96 (1 Viewer)

.. Yep, I watched Das Boot, and Enemy Below. I think quite a bit of us will be watching a submarine movie, as soon as we get the word.☺☺

Not me, I passed on some TG japanese. So there won't be any hitches in getting the pieces of the sub. But if there is a delay. Where I could have gotten pieces in both. I would be dissapointed. So hopefully by the middle of next week, I will hear those happy words " shipped". If Wednesday comes. Then I could have gotten the piece of the sub. And afforded the Japanese pieces I wanted.

Has any one received any word about this being shipped/ charged on their credit card?

negative - maybe toward the end of the week.

Transmissions have finally been received from the long overdue U-96! Apparently the Fuhrers secret reproducing technology was employed at a far off Reich factory in China, of all places! It seems the new weapon has worked! The Type VII submarine has reproduced!The first 100 ( sold out ) units somehow made their way to Austin Texas! (this is becoming a very strange war indeed ).

I'm getting more news: Germany has surrendered!? Drat! Alas as the one in charge of these new boats I declare that they be sold to private citizens. We will begin shipping them tomorrow. Please be careful with these lethal weapons. Don't let the polyresin and metal fool you, they can be very dangerous.
^&grin

Cheers!

Brian

That's great news, Brian.

How about shipments to international arms dealers (ie in Germany)?

Thanks a lot,

Oliver

Fingers crossed, that it will be a "Happy shipped Day", Wednesday.

Wednesday and Thursday. Not a word. I wonder now if my friend that ordered from a dealer will get it first, he ordered his 10 days after me...

Glad to hear that Rob, can not wait for you to show it. I have always enjoyed your diorama's. Hope to hear something from CS by the end of the day

Last edited:
I did hear from CS, and great news all around!!, I know it will be great having this piece, but greater because of the people, the company, Brian. Who have been patient, with all my inquiries (what can I say I really like this sub), and reached out and answered all of them, beyond what I can expect.. Kudo's !!! And Thank You!!! :salute:::salute::
Now. Let's talk about that E-boat...... 😁😁...... Never hurts to suggest😀😀.

Italeri has a superb 1/35 S-100 Schnellboot model. $223.00 on Amazon. The level of detail on this model is amazing 650 parts, 90 are photo-etched! No polystone model could equal it in detail or price IMO.

Brian's Summer catalog is out, with many photos of the U96. Also a new 120mm figure range.

It is supposed to be at Sierra by this weekend, I can't wait to see it in person!

Rodneys Dime Store has them on eBay! $1299 for the whole U96, 3 available free shipping.

Last edited:
I saw the sub at Sierra this weekend.

I can tell you that in person it is incredible and photographs simply can't due it justice (with all due respect to those that have posted pictures).

One other note, some of the individual pieces are quite heavy which brings the total weight of the sub to over 30 pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back