NEw releases in 1/32nd and 1/72nd from FOV (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the link! I am getting Wespe & German Truck for sure! Love how there are soldiers setting in the back! I also see there is an Iraqi T-72 repaint planned as well. The 1/32 Jagditiger look great but too bad I only collect 1:72, hope they re-mold it in the smaller scale.

I REALLY hope they do something to retain the collectable value of the original M26 Pershing. I just went out of my way to buy the first one (altho I got it at what I consider a steal, $100 Still sealed in original box) before I realized it was being re-released. They should change the markings or weathering a little bit. It wouldn't be that difficult for them to do and it would preserve the originals value...or at least most of it :) It also gives me a reason to buy the new one as I won't buy it again if it is the same model in a new box.

I REALLY hope they do something to retain the collectable value of the original M26 Pershing. I just went out of my way to buy the first one (altho I got it at what I consider a steal, $100 Still sealed in original box) before I realized it was being re-released. They should change the markings or weathering a little bit. It wouldn't be that difficult for them to do and it would preserve the originals value...or at least most of it :) It also gives me a reason to buy the new one as I won't buy it again if it is the same model in a new box.

Can't see them repainting the tank , your best bet is to stick it back on ebay as there still making top $;)

True, I can get a Tiger in a few thousand paintings and they are not able to offer a Pershing in at least two different ones. I think it's for a reason and it's leading only to one conclusion. The Americans didn't have different paintings and the German army was much more fun because it was so colourful. ;)

Any news on if the 1/32 U.S. and German Infantry are going to be all new sculpts and poses or, a few new poses with the old bad looking big armed, big handed guys added in? If new poses, any pics and any idea how many poses per set of figures?
BOBBYGMOORE

Any news on if the 1/32 U.S. and German Infantry are going to be all new sculpts and poses or, a few new poses with the old bad looking big armed, big handed guys added in? If new poses, any pics and any idea how many poses per set of figures?
BOBBYGMOORE

the U.S infantry is big red one with 2 new figures and 2 old figures

the german infantry is a re-release.:mad:

hey if you wanna see brochure pictures of the upcoming fov releases foxholtoys has them (www.foxholetoys.com)
by them i mean pictures not the actual items

Thanks for the sneak preview. The new releases look nice. Good to see FOV hasn't given up the ghost. :eek: Surprised to see the rerelease of the Pershing. To the best of my knowledge the higher end manufacturers have not done one yet making this piece rather unique.

Thanks for the sneak preview. The new releases look nice. Good to see FOV hasn't given up the ghost. :eek: Surprised to see the rerelease of the Pershing. To the best of my knowledge the higher end manufacturers have not done one yet making this piece rather unique.

Tamiya Masterworks made a nice 1/35 M26 witch I have & I think it has a better finish then the FOV M26

i guess we can't get excited when unimax says they'll be there.i don't understand why they didn't show the new stuff.most dealers most likely already have the models they were displaying.my opinoin is that unimax really lost a lot of revenue due to the fact they didn't display the new FOV.

Thanks for the link. Loving those 2 new 1:72's, will be a great addiction to my collection.

i've figured for all the new FOV i'm buying i'll have to set aside $290.00. why must FOV be so awesome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back