New Releases? (1 Viewer)

To the music of John Lennon, all together now....🎼”all’s we are saying, is give us a new release.....

Keep coming back and looking at some of these upcoming releases Jan Sobieski & Company look incredible as do the 25th Regiment of Grenadiers.

Really looking forward to adding these to my collection, no rush as Hobby funds are a bit spread thin at the moment :redface2:

Is that because you will be joining Mark and me at the MFCA this weekend?

Keep coming back and looking at some of these upcoming releases Jan Sobieski & Company look incredible as do the 25th Regiment of Grenadiers.

Really looking forward to adding these to my collection, no rush as Hobby funds are a bit spread thin at the moment :redface2:

Thinnnnnnnnnnnnnning :redface2:

As in a "thin" budget, an issue many of us face. You'd be a great straight man ^&grin

As in a "thin" budget, an issue many of us face. You'd be a great straight man ^&grin

I get it now, I thought with the thinnnnnnning thing you were making a reference to your current wave of ebay sales. As in thinning out your collection. :redface2: I guess I did miss the joke.:redface2:

Yea I'm definitely a great straight man {sm4}. Cheers Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back