New releases (1 Viewer)

jason foote

2nd Lieutenant
I was just wondering what’s next and when we get some news.
I only just got my awesome Boer War highlanders. I heard they were held up in the Suez.
They were May releases and I haven’t seen anything for June.
I am not being critical, just being excited and and impatient to see what’s next.
Anyone got any news? Blake can yo7 tell us anything?

Thanks so much.
Jason

Newsletter for July releases will be out Friday July 2nd, June was a bit of a wipeout due to the Suez canal delay but hopefully we are back on track now until the next pandemic!
Best wishes Jack

Newsletter for July releases will be out Friday July 2nd, June was a bit of a wipeout due to the Suez canal delay but hopefully we are back on track now until the next pandemic!
Best wishes Jack

Sorry typing error above, newsletter will be in the 5th July, goods are due to be unpacked on the 15th so that will give people 10 days to get an order in.

Thanks for the news. We wait with baited breath.
any sneak previews for toy soldier crazy guys?
Thanks
Jas

Best wishes Jack

.......lets hope the muppets don't allow 'Captain Pugwash' behind the wheel again to plug up the Suez or worse still the South China sea....{eek3}{sm2}^&grin

Sorry typing error above, newsletter will be in the 5th July, goods are due to be unpacked on the 15th so that will give people 10 days to get an order in.

are the Tank Commanders in the list?

Attachments

• ACC PACK TANK COMMANDERS.jpg
    ACC PACK TANK COMMANDERS.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 480
.......lets hope the muppets don't allow 'Captain Pugwash' behind the wheel again to plug up the Suez or worse still the South China sea....{eek3}{sm2}^&grin

Think I heard that the Container ship that caused the blockage is still being held by the Egyptian Government until they get paid compensation !

Think I heard that the Container ship that caused the blockage is still being held by the Egyptian Government until they get paid compensation !

Teehee.....nothing like a little extortion to get things rolling....{eek3}:tongue::wink2:

There was preview of a revealing of Cleopatra set. Is that set still coming or did I miss it?

TG, When do you think you will release the Newcastle Mounted rifle figure? Is there only one, or are there a few? I dont think anyone has made one commerrcially.... I am super excited about this one

Looking forward to this months releases always a bit of a mystery as to what will be released with us all having hopes !

Along with the first Indochina figure already confirmed hoping for the Jungle huts !

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back