New To The Board! (2 Viewers)

jp hobbies

Private 2
Hi my name is Jason, I'm new to the board. It's great to be here with such talented people!
-Jason

Welcome Jason...if you like soldiers...you're in the right spot...enjoy the forum.

Welcome Jason! I hope we have a new Napoloeonic collector on the forum :)

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Treefrog Toy Soldier Forum! It is always great to see a new member join our ranks. Participation in the forum allows you to gain much new information, establish warm friendships, and generally enjoy the hobby to the maximum degree.

A great way to begin your participation is by sharing with us the nature of your collection. No doubt, you will find other members who share your specific interests.

Again, welcome to the forum. Please visit often and post frequently! I look forward to more conversation with you.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Welcome Jason to one of the best forums on the web. Looking forward to your participation.
Mike

One hopes that he just wasn't hear to let us know that he was a dealer.

No I am a collector too. I Love the 1:32 & 1:35 scale (mostly have armor). Just because I'm a Dealer doesn't mean I won't be active on the Board, I just thought it would be proper to introduce myself.
-Jason

No I am a collector too. I Love the 1:32 & 1:35 scale (mostly have armor). Just because I'm a Dealer doesn't mean I won't be active on the Board, I just thought it would be proper to introduce myself.
-Jason

There are several other dealers on the Board, so I don't see a problem - but it is good to ID yourself as a dealer.

Terry

Welcome to the forum Jason,hope you enjoy:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back