New Winter Tiger & Easy 8 (4 Viewers)

WW2

Private 2
quick snap with my blackberry.....am sure KC will put up the new Collector issue very soon

IMG-20120916-001761.jpgIMG-20120916-001751.jpg

sorry for the bad quality photos; quick snap and post!
^&grin

Thanks very much for posting, both these look really good and look forward to seeing them in Chicago.

Rob

This appears to be a slightly different version of the recently announced gray Tiger and not just a repaint as it has both front track fenders. Kind of neat and would look good with the Snow Tiger. -- Al

Al..

I would say its the same version that K&C used for all the recent models from Kursk, snow tiger , grey with just some added bits like the track guard at the left hand side and, the added side brackets for the side guards. More along the lines of the winter washed Tigers from late 42/early43 retaining the panzer III rommelkiste.

Can't see from the picture any divisional markings as to what its depicting so, would expect 502 or 503 seems to be fitting with what K&C have already announced with the grey version

Its nicely painted in faded winter wash and, they have just got much better in their winter applications. Nice AFV and, the winter sherman looks good although, I am not a fan of shermans its nice to see a different variant.
Mitch

Al..

I would say its the same version that K&C used for all the recent models from Kursk, snow tiger , grey with just some added bits like the track guard at the left hand side and, the added side brackets for the side guards. More along the lines of the winter washed Tigers from late 42/early43 retaining the panzer III rommelkiste.

Can't see from the picture any divisional markings as to what its depicting so, would expect 502 or 503 seems to be fitting with what K&C have already announced with the grey version

Its nicely painted in faded winter wash and, they have just got much better in their winter applications. Nice AFV and, the winter sherman looks good although, I am not a fan of shermans its nice to see a different variant.
Mitch
I do like the whitewash & weathering on the Tiger. I also like the all-gray Tiger. So many Tigers, so little room. It is a puzzle. But I do like them so. ^&grin -- Al

Al..

Four versions from three manufacturers in as many weeks!! Just put another shelf up and, problem is solved!!LOL
Mitch

I do like the whitewash & weathering on the Tiger. I also like the all-gray Tiger. So many Tigers, so little room. It is a puzzle. But I do like them so. ^&grin -- Al

hi mitch, no markings as far as i can see on the winter tiger; you are right, according to KC description, its 503....

Al..

Mitch

Al..

Four versions from three manufacturers in as many weeks!! Just put another shelf up and, problem is solved!!LOL
Mitch
LOL. I'm afraid my better half would notice a new shelf and the Tigers on it might then become battle damaged casualties. I must think in stealth mode if I am to add new Tigers. She doesn't mind my addiction to Tigers and WW1 planes, thank goodness, but I try not to be too obvious. :wink2::tongue: -- Al

That`s what I call breaking news...!!!:wink2: Beautiful winter version of the just released grey Tiger and a winter Bulge Sherman... Chicago is very promising indeed!!!{sm4} Got to start ordering new shelves... and exiling my wife!

LOL. I'm afraid my better half would notice a new shelf and the Tigers on it might then become battle damaged casualties. I must think in stealth mode if I am to add new Tigers. She doesn't mind my addiction to Tigers and WW1 planes, thank goodness, but I try not to be too obvious. :wink2::tongue: -- Al

its a "headache".....! i am trying to resist getting both tigers but as i know, resistance is usually futile! space is becoming an issue.....

{sm2}

WW2, are they new US Bulge figures next to the Sherman do you know?

Rob

WW2, are they new US Bulge figures next to the Sherman do you know?

Rob

Never mind the Tiger....AN EASY 8...!!!! At last a new rendition of the Easy, I"m as happy as a pig in you know what!!...And if I'"m not mistaken Rob yes they are new G.I. figures.

Steve

Never mind the Tiger....AN EASY 8...!!!! At last a new rendition of the Easy, I"m as happy as a pig in you know what!!...And if I'"m not mistaken Rob yes they are new G.I. figures.

Steve

Excellent stuff my friend, I have the sandbagged Sherman but no whitewashed version yet so I'm in for this one. Figures look good too, must say the Bulge range has long been one of the very best K&C produce, year after year of superb releases for this range{bravo}}

Rob

Excellent stuff my friend, I have the sandbagged Sherman but no whitewashed version yet so I'm in for this one. Figures look good too, must say the Bulge range has long been one of the very best K&C produce, year after year of superb releases for this range{bravo}}

Rob

Rob

It is definately going on my WANTED list!!...I think i just might team it up with my Figarti Sherman Bulldozer..(Winterized) reckon that could make a pretty cool diorama......Cheers mate.

Steve

WW2 where did you take the photos ??? as these just popped out of nowhere ! Great Surprise though.....2 nice loooking releases ^&grin

WW2 where did you take the photos ??? as these just popped out of nowhere ! Great Surprise though.....2 nice loooking releases ^&grin

I stole Andy's bag while he was checking in for his Chicago bound flight......{sm4}

Photos taken from the new collector magazine, the Chicago issue!

Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back