New Wittman K&C Tiger turret to base fit problem (1 Viewer)

Ask Andy at K&C or the dealer you purchased from for a shipping referral. They deal with a lot of shippers and can advise you the best way to go.

Trying to find a decent shipper now. The big names all seem to want a fortune to send to HK for UK....some over £100 after insurance {sm2}.
Problem is the tank is very slightly over 2KG, so takes Royal Mail out.
Does any one have any experience with "Landmark Global" ...they seem cheaper, but are they any good ?

Filling out the form on the internet.....put in Hong Kong and they want to Know if is Western Hk island , Eastern HK island , Sothern HK island, Wan Chai HK Island or Western & Central HK Island........ any idears {sm2}.....I hate posting things :redface2:

We are living in an extremely capitalistic, unrealistic society and if we don't wake up and keep our mind clear, we consider everything on the financial point of view..This is psychologically very dangerous. In this way, we get far from reality, and we enter a fantastic world made of nightmares because every material thing, incuded money, included ourselves deteriorates, ages and can vanish at any moment. You have the evidence of this by your being tempted to sell the collection! I read this same sentence on the First Legion forum for a similar fact. Just enjoy your hobby without economic considerations and you will be happy! I love this hobby, but if someone enters my flat and starts breaking my soldiers, I wouldn't be touched so much. So let's try to be wise. Wisdom is happiness but dreams, judgments, points of view are only mental pollution which creates unhappiness.

Poppo,

Interesting view on Mr. David C. shipping his tank back for Free replacement.

Wayne

We are living in an extremely capitalistic, unrealistic society and if we don't wake up and keep our mind clear, we consider everything on the financial point of view..This is psychologically very dangerous. In this way, we get far from reality, and we enter a fantastic world made of nightmares because every material thing, incuded money, included ourselves deteriorates, ages and can vanish at any moment. You have the evidence of this by your being tempted to sell the collection! I read this same sentence on the First Legion forum for a similar fact. Just enjoy your hobby without economic considerations and you will be happy! I love this hobby, but if someone enters my flat and starts breaking my soldiers, I wouldn't be touched so much. So let's try to be wise. Wisdom is happiness but dreams, judgments, points of view are only mental pollution which creates unhappiness.

I couldn't agree with you more! :eek: However I respect David's point of view. :rolleyes: If I were him... I would get upset :mad: maybe a little...just a little bit...{sm2}

Cheers

Enrico

Just received my TIGER yesterday..... (got it just in time before it sold out)

WS344-3.JPG

The turret sits fine - probably this is the second batch and had the issue fixed :salute::

WS344-4.jpg

Got mine this weekend! What a beauty ^&cool no problems with the turret I’m glad to say:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back