Next line of Crusaders? (1 Viewer)

Hello Ron. I just updated my picture albums on my profile page. I have 7 albums, 5 of which are of my Crusaders and Saracens. Go to my profile page and take a peak at them.

Mike

Mike

I looked at all your albums - there are great ! :)

Really love that JG Castle Diorama - very cool :cool:

Ron

I don't believe the knight is preparing for jousting, because he is wearing a sword. I think his squire is helping him to prepare for battle. Also, the squire has a cross on his tunic, probably indicating that he is a participant in a crusade. My guess is that this is a French knight in the third crusade.

George

Why are you thinking about the third?

JPB

The third crusade is just a guess, for several reasons. Richard the Lionheart was a leader of the third crusade and was an excellent previous release by K&C. The last release included several knights who fought with King Richard. One of the mounted knights is wearing a helmet that looks almost identical to the helmet in the upcoming release. The chain male armor looks appropriate for the era of the third crusade. By the time of the later crusades, I believe plate armor had been introduced, replacing much of the chain male. Actually, the lion was a symbol frequently used by the English, but the French also used it occasionally. I'm just having fun making a guess here. Does anyone else care to make any guesses regarding this knight?

George

something like that..

Attachments

• knight-templar.jpg
    knight-templar.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 204
WOW!!!!!!!When i think i've seen all..then comes Andy and.....VOILA!!!!!!!!!!!Ah ah ah Great Piece!!!What i say?...Wonderful Piece!!!

AAaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh! :eek:

September will be a expensive month with all those new goodies!! :) Andy and Co. - you have made a wonderful new range! Smashing! Thanks!

it's about time the crusaders were released!!! waiting thru the weekend was torture. oh yes, i will own them all!!! if you look at my albums you will see i have no room. where i'am i going to put those new tents and fresh troops? so, if you are reading this, (warrior) you better stock up! i'm coming for you at the next show in september. i love the knight on horseback rearing up with the banner. what is everybodies favorite new crusader release?

FAVORITE, FAVORITE, HOW DARE YOU
THEY ALL ARE MY FAVORITE :eek::rolleyes::p;)

Now for some reality, for me, I really like the pair of Crusader Archers and the Saracen Archer. I have multiples of both the Saracen and the Crusader Cross Bowmen so having some archers to complement them is really something I have been looking forward to. And, Sir Arthur looks very cool.

it's about time the crusaders were released!!! waiting thru the weekend was torture. oh yes, i will own them all!!! if you look at my albums you will see i have no room. where i'am i going to put those new tents and fresh troops? so, if you are reading this, (warrior) you better stock up! i'm coming for you at the next show in september. i love the knight on horseback rearing up with the banner. what is everybodies favorite new crusader release?

Same as your favorite! Aren't they AWESOME!?! :D I'm very happy indeed. Thanks ANDY!!!!

The new Templar Grand Master named Jean de Falaise look awfull lot like
the figure of the last Grand Master Jaques de Molay from Nowikofff - don´t he?

Attachments

• Molay.jpg
    Molay.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 157
  • MK072(L).jpg
    MK072(L).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 170
WoW !

I am running out of CRUSADER display room ! :eek::eek: :eek:

Very cool releases - must have them all ! ;)

Let us face it. September will go down in history as a day of Templary! I like the animal pieces and pipers. Any crusader pipers? Did I see a Scots Crusader somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back