Hi guys
Any help would be great
I sold an item on ebay last Sunday to someone in Norway
How long do you wait for payment
I sent the invoice and a couple of messages but no answer
Do i just put it back up for sale or go to ebay and say he hasn't paid
Thanks Scott

Scott,

That's not enough time. I would contact him again on Monday, give him a couple of days and then if no response, advise him you'll be contacting eBay if you don't have payment by Friday.

Brad

Hello Brad
Thanks for the reply
I didn't know what to do mate people usually pay right away or a couple of days later
I was wondering if he bought it by mistake so I sent him a message saying if he bought by mistake no worries I would just relist it but he has not emailed back at all
Thanks again
Scott

Scott,

I have a person who hasn't paid for an item that I sold last Sunday so I just sent a reminder. However, two weeks ago, I had a buyer tell me that he overbid on an item and wouldn't be paying for it. Since he had several days to fix the problem during the auction, I wasn't sympathetic so I reported him (first time I had to do that).

Brad

Hi Brad
That's what I did twice and then I sent another email asking if it was a mistake he bought it ,I would just relist but he hasn't responded to any of the messages
Whats a non payment of goods case ,I see it on sellers dashboard
Scott

Scott...

48 hours and you can open a unpaid case. I got that from a call with e-bay officials unless you have heard from the buyer saying he needs more time. You then follow the time frame they state and, get your fee's credited and, hopefully, you have a second chance bidder who will buy it.

I had one from Poland that this happened with followed the advice told him what I was doing he got an unpaid notice against him and I sold to the second bidder
Mitch

Scott...

48 hours and you can open a unpaid case. I got that from a call with e-bay officials unless you have heard from the buyer saying he needs more time. You then follow the time frame they state and, get your fee's credited and, hopefully, you have a second chance bidder who will buy it.

I had one from Poland that this happened with followed the advice told him what I was doing he got an unpaid notice against him and I sold to the second bidder
Mitch

Thanks mate
I have just activated the unpaid notice I will wait and see what happens
Thanks again
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back