Nuremberg Rally (1 Viewer)

Northgate Woods

Sergeant Major
Hi Guys,
I have a collector who has a 4 metre X 1 metre Dio of the Nuremberg Rally which contains over 300 plus K&C LAH figures. He is expanding it by an extra 2metres to accommodated the 200 plus figures I just sold him. He is chasing the following retired sets if anyone wishes to part with there stock:

LAH 051 HJ Boy Marching X 18

LAH071 Polizzi Standard Bearer X 5

LAH072 Polizzi Presenting Arms X 9

Cheers from the Land Down Under, Howard

Sorry that I'm unable to help this collector, but I would love to see the diorama. Must be impressive. Do you have any pictures, please?

Cheers
Oliver

Wow mate where does he live would love to see it but sorry no stock for sale

Have my own rally just finishing this coming week, but nothing like the one you have mentioned Howard. Mine has around 60 figures. Will put it up on my thread 'time on my hands at last' later this week. Robin.

I have a lot of the old LAH stuff and willing to sell I will look and see if I have the ones he is looking for

Robert

Hi Guys,
I have a collector who has a 4 metre X 1 metre Dio of the Nuremberg Rally which contains over 300 plus K&C LAH figures. He is expanding it by an extra 2metres to accommodated the 200 plus figures I just sold him. He is chasing the following retired sets if anyone wishes to part with there stock:

LAH 051 HJ Boy Marching X 18

LAH071 Polizzi Standard Bearer X 5

LAH072 Polizzi Presenting Arms X 9

I have a lot of the old LAH stuff and willing to sell I will look and see if I have the ones he is looking for

Robert

Robert mate,
Many thanks for that. He is now also looking for LAH082 and LAH083. The Rally Stand and the Eagle on the Plinth.

Howard Will check might have the eagle with plinth I have the stand from Nuremberg no box only ever been on display will post some pictures

Robert

Robert mate,
Many thanks for that. He is now also looking for LAH082 and LAH083. The Rally Stand and the Eagle on the Plinth.

Hi Oliver

What are you after

I will go through my stuff all boxed at my friend house all boxed up in plastic containers some never been on display

Robert

Hi Robert,

If you have LAH to sell, I might be interested!

Cheders,
Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back