Out of Business (2 Viewers)

Love the thought but I don't believe this is/was TCS's business strategy. All my TCS items are made in China. Perhaps older items?

i also remember one of Brian’s posts years ago that this is the direction he wanted to go. Not sure he ever did.

I once had a pleasant telephone conversation with Brian, He was very receptive to my call, my questions etc, In fact we both shared an interest in Civil War cavalry and he always delivered with a myriad of well done depictions. He was very objective and thoughtful about his releases and how they evolved over the years. I hope he stays in the business. However he has no obligation to announce his future plans.I place him up there with Richard Walker who ran Britains for a time and the brilliant Andy Nielsen at K&C. Those type people really have elevated the hobby over the years and they deserve to be commended.

Bringing manufacturing back to the USA is the smart thing to do, but our citizens have to be willing to pay more for products. Trading with our potential enemies for profit is damaging to our nation's future.

Bringing manufacturing back to the USA is the smart thing to do, but our citizens have to be willing to pay more for products. Trading with our potential enemies for profit is damaging to our nation's future.

I'm betting NO, agree with you but people aren't willing to pay more or cant afford to pay more I know here in Australia the price of everything has gone through the roof so toy soldiers are way way way down on the list.

I do not think anyone has received a response from him in quite some time via email, phone, etc., including dealers that I know.

I actually have to head to Austin later in the week for some business and I will try and stop by Collectors Showcase.

I used the address on the website and it took me to a place called “Postmark’d”.

It is a Mailboxes Etc. type of business in a semi-residential neighborhood so there was obviously no one from Collector’s Showcase to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back