Pacific war. (1 Viewer)

Well if we can have a Sand Pebble Range - I would think we could expand the WWII Pacific Range ? :confused:

LOL, who could argue with that Ron :D

The current economic climate may actually favor a patriotic mini series like The Pacific but I'm not sure it will feature other Allies in the Pacific War such as Aussies.

A nice pacific Marine Corp sherman complete with wood planked sides, and crew would be a welcome addition to my collection.

Actually, I think that the Pacific range is terrific. I've considered getting the Amtrac for awhile, but I'm already committed to the European stuff.

If you appreciate plastics at all, TSSD's marines and IJA are outstanding. The poses are really exciting. In fact, I think they're better than the TSSD longcoat Germans and Russians.

I am fortunate to have collected about 2/3 of the Iwo Jima Line, and continue to try and pick up retired sets. A lot of action poses, make it appealing to me. I think K&C should do a few additional sets just to see if the line takes off. Fact is the African and Western European Theatres are more popular, and because of this, sales for the Pacific and East European Theatres of the war suffer. If Andy did something like Russian infantry in hand to hand combat with an overrun Nazi tank crew (around a burning Panzer) maybe the Russian line would start selling. The Iwo Line would benefit from expansion into other battle units from the Pacific. Just Love K&C.

I am fortunate to have collected about 2/3 of the Iwo Jima Line, and continue to try and pick up retired sets. A lot of action poses, make it appealing to me. I think K&C should do a few additional sets just to see if the line takes off. Fact is the African and Western European Theatres are more popular, and because of this, sales for the Pacific and East European Theatres of the war suffer. If Andy did something like Russian infantry in hand to hand combat with an overrun Nazi tank crew (around a burning Panzer) maybe the Russian line would start selling. The Iwo Line would benefit from expansion into other battle units from the Pacific. Just Love K&C.

I couldn't agree more.Even if he did a limited edition Russian tank with riders I think he would sell off the last of the Russian troops he has .Simmo.

As to the Russian front, how about a destroyed early T-34 or KV-1 to go with Barbarossa gray panzers that KC has already done? Could be a great diorama. -- lancer P.S. Sorry this post is off subject, so how about Nomonhan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back