Painted figures by John Firth (1 Viewer)

Thanks Brad!:smile2: I am not sure who made the casting, but I'm sure John could tell you. He mentioned other RAF or RFC castings by Yeomanry Miniatures in his PM when he agreed to paint the casting for me, but didn't specify whether this figure was sculpted by Yeomanry.
The figure looks fantastic, as all of John's work does. Just looks so very British. One can see the steely resolve in his stance.^&cool -- Al

The figure is a Yeomanry production. Brian has several RAF figures from WW2 as well as some from WW1. A Crossley tender with RFC figures and a WW1 WAAF is in the course of being made and should be available in a few weeks time. Trooper

The figure is a Yeomanry production. Brian has several RAF figures from WW2 as well as some from WW1. A Crossley tender with RFC figures and a WW1 WAAF is in the course of being made and should be available in a few weeks time. Trooper

Awesome! I am excited about the Crossley Tender.:smile2:

Alan,

Where can I see the Yeomanry figures or castings?

Brad

That is a fine looking figure {bravo}}
Thanks for showing us.
Konrad

Alan,

Where can I see the Yeomanry figures or castings?

Brad

Brad, Brian is still working on his website which should be nearing release. He does send out lists and may have photographs of the particular figures you are interested in which I am sure he would send you if he has them. If you let me know which figures you are interested in I will see if I have any in my files. Trooper

He looks great Louis. And these are even better looking up close and in person in my experience. Another nice one from John.

I've had a couple of additions to my John collection in recent months as well and I will try to get some photos up soon.

Good stuff.

MD

The first couple of photos are the latest additions from John and there is also a photo of the whole group so far.

MD

Attachments

• lightbde 001.jpg
    lightbde 001.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 116
  • lightbde 004.jpg
    lightbde 004.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 115
  • lightbde 003.jpg
    lightbde 003.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 112
Brad, Brian is still working on his website which should be nearing release. He does send out lists and may have photographs of the particular figures you are interested in which I am sure he would send you if he has them. If you let me know which figures you are interested in I will see if I have any in my files. Trooper

Alan,

How do I get the lists so I can figure out what I may be intererested in? ^&grin

Thanks.

Brad

Hi Guys,

Following the interest in the R.A.F. Figures from Yeomanry Miniatures I am posting pictures of the currently available figures on the Yeomanry Miniature thread under "more glossy manufacturers".

Regards to all,

Yeoman.

Brian can be contacted as follows:-
Address:- 10 Dolphin Lodge, Grand Avenue, Worthing, West Sussex, BN115AL
Telephone:- 01903 501028
Mobile:- 07833962348
Email:- yeomanryminiatures@virginmedia.com

Incidentally - if you go back theough that thread mentioned by Brian - you will be able to see many of his range - which Brian has posted there. I have been "collecting" some of these pictures into a file - as it then backs up my catalogue, that Brian posted to me. I can then read the description in the booklet - and actually see a painted example from my saved pictures. Happy searching.............johnnybach

The first couple of photos are the latest additions from John and there is also a photo of the whole group so far.

MD

Those are mighty fine figures, Mr. Dave {eek3}
As you know, I am all into the superior gloss figures from John, but your Crimean War figures are top notch as well.
Great to see some of his work in matte.
Konrad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back