Panther Cover (1 Viewer)

Very useful building. The broken track is a great option. One of your signature diorama's Duke. Robin.

I love that tank - looks like it was really "knocked out". Vivid color and a stunning shot!

Brilliant idea Duke it looks awesome mate,you can't beat those earlier TCS Panthers so versatile.

This one is brilliant Duke and I love that knocked out Panther. I know you would never do it, but if the panther had some scorch marks, it would make the scene look even more brillaint. Maybe some black chalk on the sides of the tank and you can dust off later??

Tom

Sort of like "Fury" in reverse... Very nice composition and lighting! {bravo}}

Thanks Jesse.

This one is brilliant Duke and I love that knocked out Panther. I know you would never do it, but if the panther had some scorch marks, it would make the scene look even more brillaint. Maybe some black chalk on the sides of the tank and you can dust off later??

Tom

Tom, I actually thought about doing some black charred areas on this model like you suggest. May have to do that soon.

great scene Duke, great photograph
guy:)

Thanks Guy

Brilliant idea Duke it looks awesome mate,you can't beat those earlier TCS Panthers so versatile.

Thanks Wayne, love the thrown track option on those older TCS models.

I love that tank - looks like it was really "knocked out". Vivid color and a stunning shot!

Thanks WO.

Duke:

As usual, great dio. Your figure placement does a perfect job of capturing the "action" in this scene.

Best,
Jason

Ditto to the other compliments. Really nice dio.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back