Panzer 38T, A Great little Tank (1 Viewer)

Mike97

Command Sergeant Major
To me this tank epitomizes early-stage WWII and I wanted to get my hands on a KC model to play with. I must say I was VERY impressed with the detailing and the paint job (excellent weathering/signs of field use). I placed mine in an early Barbarossa theme with the downed ME-109 (an awesome model as well). I chose the version with no crew, so I improvised. I gotta get another one of these while I can (and yes, realized after the fact that I left the antenna in the box--{sm2})

I totally agree, this tank is great, one of my favorites in my collection.

Mike ,

Absolutely ! This little Czech tank to me epitomizes Blitzkrieg , Rommel's famed 7th Panzer division was equipped with these during the invasion of France , it also was in service well into the invasion of Russia...Had a couple threads going on this tank & her sister tank the 35t in an attempt to sway Andy/K&C to produce either one or both...I always loved this tank & kudos to Andy/K&C for listening & developing this little AFV , the thing i love about K&C is Andy's willingness to listen...I've collected for twenty years & i never thought anybody would ever make one...Also my favorite K&C piece...
Also your diorama looks fantastic !!

Joe

Me with the 38t @ the Panzermuseum in Munster Germany...

phpKWxSyxAM.jpg

Mike ,

Absolutely ! This little Czech tank to me epitomizes Blitzkrieg , Rommel's famed 7th Panzer division was equipped with these during the invasion of France , it also was in service well into the invasion of Russia...Had a couple threads going on this tank & her sister tank the 35t in an attempt to sway Andy/K&C to produce either one or both...I always loved this tank & kudos to Andy/K&C for listening & developing this little AFV , the thing i love about K&C is Andy's willingness to listen...I've collected for twenty years & i never thought anybody would ever make one...Also my favorite K&C piece...
Also your diorama looks fantastic !!

Joe

Me with the 38t @ the Panzermuseum in Munster Germany...

View attachment 145907

Awesome pic Joe !
I love the fact that he offered multiple hull numbers so they could be 'bundled'.

Yes, it's a beauty without a doubt ...

KingCountry235-5SMALL.jpg

Awesome pic Joe !
I love the fact that he offered multiple hull numbers so they could be 'bundled'.

Mike ,

I agree the multiple hull number's was a good idea !
Being that the 38t served thru all the early campaign's & Russia makes this a very flexible piece IMO !
I even had suggested that since the german satellite countries also used this AFV , it can be redone as a Slovak , Romanian , Bulgarian or Hungarian AFV...

Joe

I agree all around, that tank is one of the best, the weathering, paint and all around workmanship make it and its variants must haves.

Last German usage (I think) was the 12th Panzer Division relief attempt of Velikiye Luki, of which the recent winter Germans in both K&C & FL would do well. (attention diorama makers). Here's a rare pice a winter 38t, but I'm not sure if its from 41-42 or 42-43

Winter 38t rt.jpg

(or was it the 8th Panzer Division?)

Last German usage (I think) was the 12th Panzer Division relief attempt of Velikiye Luki, of which the recent winter Germans in both K&C & FL would do well. (attention diorama makers). Here's a rare pice a winter 38t, but I'm not sure if its from 41-42 or 42-43

View attachment 145915

(or was it the 8th Panzer Division?)

I couldn't resist throwing this youtube video of the 38t up again...For those who have not seen it...enjoy !

Joe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EWa-gvgGAvo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back