Panzer Meyer Vehicle (2 Viewers)

red devil said:
I agree the M/Bike is very expensive for a little 2 man set even though it looks great, will still buy it but be more choosy about where I get it thats all.
Maybe the 6th figure for the 251 is the driver and thats why you cannot see him?
You should only buy any lead figures for personal enjoyment - this hype about figures doubling in value once they go to retirement is never going to last - after all with all the competition now coming out it won't be long before they release something similar and then why pay an inflated price? With 1250 being released it is hardly a 'Limited Edition' and has anybody thought that once the speculators start off loading them that there will be a big choice of who you buy it from? It's not likely that we will only see a couple of sets coming up on ebay like some of the stuff before, but more likely a couple of hundred sets becoming available!! People really should get a reality check before they throw their money away.
i agree with this,i buy a set because i want to have for the pure personal pleasure but in my mind (and in the mind of many collectors) i like to think, when i watch my cabinet display, to have a value in the time not surely for businnes....by a side is good who all collectors have the possibilty to buy a sl piece...but this time the number fixed for production is like a normal set i suppose and this cancels the strictly limited meant....by the way if i want a set retired 3 years ago i pay 3 times the original price with pleasure if really i want... this is the collectors thought......i noticed a decrease of value in the market of the company or maybe the market is in expansion for the k&c oh bene i really dont known what think..........

sorry to all for the large numbers of mistakes in this my quote

ciao a tutti:)

massimo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back