Photos of ETG-021 (1 Viewer)

rjtrags67

Private 1st Class
Hello, I received my Figarti winter panther today. It is a great tank with an excellent job on the weathering and paint. I am moving out my K&C panther since this model is much better in my opinion. All I need now is a commander in the hatch. Hope you enjoy, I highly recommend this tank. I will place this in a diorama in a few weeks and post pictures of it. Merry Christmas

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    651.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    598.3 KB · Views: 1,172
I use the Kronprinze Panzer Kommander half figures in my Figarti Panzers. They are in scale and fit into the hatch of both the Tiger I and Panther G.

I use the Kronprinze Panzer Kommander half figures in my Figarti Panzers. They are in scale and fit into the hatch of both the Tiger I and Panther G.

Thanks for the news. I will try to buy some crew men for the tank this weekend. Also, do you know if there is a green summer panther in camo ? I do not like the K&C panthers and want to get a quality one. The best panther I have in my is the Collectors showcase which has great quality but they do not make them anymore and I have the winter one. Any advice would be great. thanks

The first Figarti Panther G was done in a nice tricolor camouflage pattern and shows up on eBay occasionally. The Figarti Panther G is the best 1/30 panther model to date. The Honor Bound Panther A is a close second in quality and like the Figarti model is a true 1/30 scale. The HB panthers also show up on eBay. Check the Treefrog consignment page and the for sale thread too.

I couldnt find the Panther in the consignment section..

The first Figarti Panther G was done in a nice tricolor camouflage pattern and shows up on eBay occasionally. The Figarti Panther G is the best 1/30 panther model to date. The Honor Bound Panther A is a close second in quality and like the Figarti model is a true 1/30 scale. The HB panthers also show up on eBay. Check the Treefrog consignment page and the for sale thread too.

Hello, I received my Figarti winter panther today. It is a great tank with an excellent job on the weathering and paint. I am moving out my K&C panther since this model is much better in my opinion. All I need now is a commander in the hatch. Hope you enjoy, I highly recommend this tank. I will place this in a diorama in a few weeks and post pictures of it. Merry Christmas

Looks great, but that extra weight from the road wheels on the turret would have added a lot of pressure on the turret ring and the turning mechanism.

I don't think that I like the "winter weathering" on this latest panther from Figarti....It just doesn't look right to me....Too much RUST effect???^&confuse.....Why do it like this???.....Also too many spare wheels on the turret IMO.....To Figarti: keep it simple guys and you'll get a better weathered model

I have this version and in my opinion it's the best winter panther out there in 1/30 scale. I also have the other winter Panther and it's great as well but I reckon this one tops it just a smidgen. I think the rust effect adds to the realism and I have no issues with the road wheels on the turret. If anything they enhance the tank and make it even more impressive.

Tom

I have this version and in my opinion it's the best winter panther out there in 1/30 scale. I also have the other winter Panther and it's great as well but I reckon this one tops it just a smidgen. I think the rust effect adds to the realism and I have no issues with the road wheels on the turret. If anything they enhance the tank and make it even more impressive.

Tom

Tom,

I have to agree with your comments I see this version as suiting an early Spring or Late Autumn Eastern Front.

As most of the rust painting is covering additional bolted on armour plate is realistic to show heavily rusted and the additional road wheels as armour again not unrealistic considering supply issues Germany was experiencing after Kursk

Again the best of the last two releases.

Mark

I am not a collector of the modern era, but I think this tank is terrific.

Steve

Is the green version sold out ?

Hobby Bunker still has a Normandy Panther G ETG018 on it's site for sale (this was the release before) along with both winter versions but the latest Normandy version isn't on the web site

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back