Pictures From Hackensack Show (1 Viewer)

boerboy

Staff Sergeant
Mike Rosso of Stockade Miniatures is now the sole proprietor of "The Solders of the World", presented new sets.
These figures look almost like Trophys. $22 foot figure and $58 mounted.
Mike can be contacted at (570) 424-8507 or at mrosso@ptd.net.

sow12.jpgsow.jpgsow2.jpgsow3.jpgsow4.jpg

Some Trophys could be found on the tables. Zulu War figures were in $25-35 range.

tr4.jpgtr1.jpgtr2.jpgtr3.jpg

There was a large range of Nile Gunboats at the show, nicely done but I was not impressed.

sh5.jpgsh1.jpgsh2.jpgsh3.jpgsh4.jpg

Rob Shoulberg had a couple interesting signs encouraging buyers to buy his figures :)

si2.jpgsi1.jpg

And finally my best find of the day. 25 piece limited edition of 100 sets: Charles Hall Salvation Army Marching band!

hall.jpg

Alex,

Didn't know you had a table or would have stopped by. Picked up some of those Zulus and bought some T & C that Dutkins had.

Brad

Alex,

Didn't know you had a table or would have stopped by. Picked up some of those Zulus and bought some T & C that Dutkins had.

Brad
Sorry, Brad I did not see you neither :(... I missed Dutkins T&C...what did you get?
Al

I will post photos. Dutkins had them mixed in his trays. Tom D pointed them out to me.

BSP made our first show debut at Hackensack today. We met Louis, Brad, Mike Miller, Nick Cameron and the LT. We spoke to John Jenkins about a possible project, and we said hello to Richard Walker, who we had met a while back, and MANY others.

It was a Huge day for us and something we should have done a long time ago. Nick and I can't wrap our minds around all of the various projects and ideas that were batted around.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures, and I see you met my friend Nick Cameron (Scarlet Pimpernel), and his dashing muttonchops+kilt:
photo12.jpg

-Sandor:salute::

Does anyone have pictures/information on the preliminary sculpts that JJ or WBritain brought?
Thanks,
Sandor:salute::

Al,

You made my day with your excellent pictures.:D

I got all excited when I saw the Trophy sets;)

.....spilt coffee all over my keyboard.^&grin:p

Raymond.:)

Al,

You made my day with your excellent pictures.:D

I got all excited when I saw the Trophy sets;)

.....spilt coffee all over my keyboard.^&grin:p

Raymond.:)

Raymond,
Thank you for kind words. The pleasure is mine :)
I will post (in the Trophy section) more pictures of Trophys I found over the week-end.
Al

Great report Al, good to see the pictures of Nicholas and Lawrence. Looking forward to your pictures in the Trophy thread

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back