Pictures From Hackensack Show (2 Viewers)

Does anyone have pictures/information on the preliminary sculpts that JJ or WBritain brought?
Thanks,
Sandor:salute::

Hi, Sandor, regarding John Jenkins' prototypes, he had mounted British dragoons and the Duke of Cumberland, and foot figures, from the upcoming Culloden series. There were also a pair of his WWI fighters (the Dr. I and the SE5a) used to demo a prototype display stand for the aircraft. It's made of clear plastic, with a bolt to fix the airplane to the stand. Around the attachment point are two rings, wedge-shaped in cross-section, so that by turning the rings, you can pose the aircraft and change the angle of display.

He also had some primed prototype Fuzzy-Wuzzies for the Khartoum series. I missed anything else, because I spent the whole time discussing the Culloden figures, and the future Seven Years War figures ;)

Prost!
Brad

Thanks for the pics, Al! I didn't know you were a vendor, either, or I'd have introduced myself, too. Glad to hear you had a good day!

Prost!
Brad

Thanks for the pictures, and I see you met my friend Nick Cameron (Scarlet Pimpernel), and his dashing muttonchops+kilt:
photo12.jpg

-Sandor:salute::

I want to thank the Highlander in the photo for allowing me to ride shotgun and the great time spent at the show and really can't thank him enough. Not only being the first major show I've attended it gave me the chance to meet and spend time with a number of treefrogs I've never gotten to meet until this show.
Although it was great seeing Richard Walker an meeting John Jenksins the meeting of Mike Miller and spending time with him during an after the show along with getting to meet Louis and time spent chatting, along with Brad, Larry Lou, Pugio, Mark Alex an Nick really made my weekend and the visit to the show. Here's a few photo of an a sampling of what the Scarlet Pimpernal of Crown Toy Soldiers featured for the collectors at the show. Thanks again Nicholas for bringing me along and guys it was great getting to meet you and the time spent together. One sad note was that Richard Conte was unable to attend that would have put the icying on the cake....The Lt.

HPIM1593.jpg

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1596.jpg

HPIM1597.jpg

HPIM1600.jpg

HPIM1599.jpg

AND HIS HELPER FROM THE LONE STAR STATE

HPIM1601.jpg

I want to thank the Highlander in the photo for allowing me to ride shotgun and the great time spent at the show and really can't thank him enough. Not only being the first major show I've attended it gave me the chance to meet and spend time with a number of treefrogs I've never gotten to meet until this show.
Although it was great seeing Richard Walker an meeting John Jenksins the meeting of Mike Miller and spending time with him during an after the show along with getting to meet Louis and time spent chatting, along with Brad, Larry Lou, Pugio, Mark Alex an Nick really made my weekend and the visit to the show. Here's a few photo of an a sampling of what the Scarlet Pimpernal of Crown Toy Soldiers featured for the collectors at the show. Thanks again Nicholas for bringing me along and guys it was great getting to meet you and the time spent together. One sad note was that Richard Conte was unable to attend that would have put the icying on the cake....The Lt.

HPIM1593.jpg

HPIM1595.jpg

HPIM1596.jpg

HPIM1597.jpg

HPIM1600.jpg

HPIM1599.jpg

AND HIS HELPER FROM THE LONE STAR STATE

HPIM1601.jpg

Excellent pictures Joe, glad you had a great time. I'll see Nicholas at the London Show, shame you can't make it:(

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Wish I could join both you an Nicholas at the London Show Martyn. Here's a few more photos taken. I ran out of battery power to take photos of our Warrior George and his Dad and enjoy the time we spent at breakfast an chatting with George's Dad.

A fellow Zulu War Collector who spent time setting up a mini diorama while tending the WBritain table and it was a pleasure meeting and spending time chatting with Rick Walker whose dad I spent time beding his ear. Thanks Rick and Richard for the time spent together.

HPIM1607.jpg

HPIM1606.jpg

Capture both the Scarlet Pimpernal an Sir Michael Miller grilling John Jenkins not long after Michael completed his task of getting the answer to the question given to him. You'll find that Michael didn't miss a question and John was kind enough to answer. It was a very enjoyable an informative breakfast meet.

HPIM1633.jpg

HPIM1632.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back