Pictures of New Winter Panzer 4 (1 Viewer)

These look great, have many different Panzer IVs will there be, 4 as you did in the summer version.

There will be 3 versions with decals and a 4th version no decals, at present we only have 30 of each available but if the demand is there we can make an additional 80 pieces. Please note the white is something of a challenge to photograph, the actual tank is much dirtier than it appears in the photos.
Best Jack

There will be 3 versions with decals and a 4th version no decals, at present we only have 30 of each available but if the demand is there we can make an additional 80 pieces. Please note the white is something of a challenge to photograph, the actual tank is much dirtier than it appears in the photos.
Best Jack

You have to take care of your highlights when photographing bright (white) objects. ;)

The Winter Panzer IV looks very nice. Will this be available this month?
Any chance of a Sherman in the near future?

So when are you putting zimmerit and the later second series schürzen rails/panels on this tank? Need to make that one.

The Winter Panzer IV looks very nice. Will this be available this month?
Any chance of a Sherman in the near future?

Winter Panzer is on a slow boat from China, should be here in UK in around 10 days with release scheduled for early September. Price will be around the $189 mark (dont quote me!) as the factory increased their price,plus we now have separate side skirts which added to the overall cost.

No chance of a regular Sherman anytime soon although an Allied tank is coming - maybe by Christmas we will have a preview for everybody.

Best Jack

So when are you putting zimmerit and the later second series schürzen rails/panels on this tank? Need to make that one.

Not this year, maybe next year.

There will be 2 new German vehicles this year and maybe an early Panzer 4.

Winter Panzer is on a slow boat from China, should be here in UK in around 10 days with release scheduled for early September. Price will be around the $189 mark (dont quote me!) as the factory increased their price,plus we now have separate side skirts which added to the overall cost.

No chance of a regular Sherman anytime soon although an Allied tank is coming - maybe by Christmas we will have a preview for everybody.

Best Jack

Look forward to the Winter Panzer IVs, now we need some winter crews etc. Plus howabout some dio boxes and bags to mount on the tanks to differenciate them from each other. Glad to hear that TG is not going down the Sherman route and hopefully not Tiger 1s, there are too many and when you go down the Tiger 1 or Sherman route you get a higher/deeper level of 'tank geek'. I liked to see some more vehicles based on the Pasnzer IV chassie and as for a British tank, that is a welcome, British tanks are a gap, but which is a question? I look forward to finding out.

... as the factory increased their price,plus we now have separate side skirts which added to the overall cost.

Best Jack

Should have just left the solid schürzen panels then if the factory is charging more to separate. They came apart so simply on the Camo Panzer IV anyone could make their own individual panels. Mounted securely too.

Should have just left the solid schürzen panels then if the factory is charging more to separate. They came apart so simply on the Camo Panzer IV anyone could make their own individual panels. Mounted securely too.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]There were additional costs for other items as well, the factory told us the construction was more complicated than anticipated which was the biggest factor. IMO it still represents very good value for money when you consider what else is out there at the moment and what it will cost. It would appear most of the winter version has now sold out on pre-order which I feel is a good sign and bodes well for the future of armoured vehicle production at TG. [/FONT]

Best Jack

There were additional costs for other items as well, the factory told us the construction was more complicated than anticipated which was the biggest factor. IMO it still represents very good value for money when you consider what else is out there at the moment and what it will cost. It would appear most of the winter version has now sold out on pre-order which I feel is a good sign and bodes well for the future of armoured vehicle production at TG.

Best Jack

When/where were these made available for pre-order???

Joe

Joe,

Not official yet - just contact your Dealer!

Julie

There were additional costs for other items as well, the factory told us the construction was more complicated than anticipated which was the biggest factor. IMO it still represents very good value for money when you consider what else is out there at the moment and what it will cost. It would appear most of the winter version has now sold out on pre-order which I feel is a good sign and bodes well for the future of armoured vehicle production at TG.

Best Jack

You're producing some great models & figures TG at very reasonable prices. Considering lots of your gear is selling out so fast have you considered increasing your release numbers?

You're producing some great models & figures TG at very reasonable prices. Considering lots of your gear is selling out so fast have you considered increasing your release numbers?

Yes this has been done on some products already like the recent ACC PACKS which were selling out too fast. We have increased production on the armour by a small amount as well but it all takes time to filter through. We are not really in a position where we can sit on stock for a long time so its more preferable if we can sell what we make and move onto the next new item. The new SS patrol B version will probably be limited to 100 pieces, as we already made the A version and its unusual for a B version to sell better than an A version which has just been released.
Best Jack

I received the winter panzer 4 today. It's hard to believe it's being sold at this price with a figure. The weathering is done well, the model is detailed. I have yet to get it home but it looks like it should work with other companys products as far as scale. Nice model TG and great price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back