Plastic female Russian soldier (1 Viewer)

T

TomB

Last year I saw a very good plastic model WW2 Russian female soldier...does any-one have this figure or similar figures ?....TomB

Are you looking for a photo of a female Russian soldier? K & C have done three. I can get you links if you wish.

Brad

Are you looking for a photo of a female Russian soldier? K & C have done three. I can get you links if you wish.

Brad
Yes,,,, Thank you....have finished two figures from photos but would like to have better reference.....would appreciate the links...TomB

Tom,

Here are the photos of the three soldiers done by K & C. The first one is retired and the other two just recently came out.

Brad

RA015[1].jpgRA045[1].jpgRA041[1].jpg

Toy Soldiers of San Diego has a female Russian shooter, plastic.
Check the TSSD website for pictures.

Toy Soldiers of San Diego has a female Russian shooter, plastic.
Check the TSSD website for pictures.
Thanks for that....did a search but did not find figure.......the figure I was referring to would not have been from there....from a one of type of site I think...was plastic....and very good.....thanks for the reply...TomB

Heck! Get all the TSSD Russians. With the overcoats and headgear they might ALL be females. :wink2:

FemaleRussianTankCrew1sample.jpg
Heck! Get all the TSSD Russians. With the overcoats and headgear they might ALL be females. :wink2:
found this female Russian tank crew on Tamiya....no overcoat and headgear here......cheers TomB

While looking at these shots especially the last one, I am just too tempted to add these lyrics...

Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the West behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
That Georgia's always on my my my my my my my mind.

Show me round your snow peaked mountains way down south
Take me to your daddy's farm
Let me hear your balalaika's ringing out
Come and keep your comrade warm.
I'm back in the U.S.S.R. hey
You don't know how lucky you are boy
Back in the U.S.S.R.

This is the Russian female sniper figure made by TSSD, I painted this about a year ago, don't do a huge number of ww2 figures but I was taken by these very nice sculpts.
Mike
IMG_1460c copy_edited-1.jpg

Thank you...much appreciated..neither of my figure's are like that...but they are a great help.... I am having trouble with the fur hat....will post a small dio over the weekend...thank you....TomB

Tom a small wire brush will get you a nice fur like texture, that coupled with a pin type of tool back and forth is how I got the fur cap and cuffs on my Russian Cossack figure. The small wire brush is great for making a grass like texture on figure bases also. You should try and find one of these small wire type brushes and even old tooth brushes. Different sizes and types of brushes will get different textures so try a few!
Check out the small wire brush in the photo that is double ended, that,s the one I found that I like best!

Tom a small wire brush will get you a nice fur like texture, that coupled with a pin type of tool back and forth is how I got the fur cap and cuffs on my Russian Cossack figure. The small wire brush is great for making a grass like texture on figure bases also. You should try and find one of these small wire type brushes and even old tooth brushes. Different sizes and types of brushes will get different textures so try a few!
Check out the small wire brush in the photo that is double ended, that,s the one I found that I like best!

Thanks Fish... I am a bit late replying......gotta a lousy memory...sorry about that.....while I am here.....reference plastic soldiers....Master Box,,,are the figures as good as they look ?....they are in kit form so it may be a different category than what you usually work with.... have seen a few kits and the LRDG kit with the old chev is something I would really like...probably out of production now...just my luck,,,,,any info would be appreciated......cheers TomB

This is the Russian female sniper figure made by TSSD, I painted this about a year ago, don't do a huge number of ww2 figures but I was taken by these very nice sculpts.
Mike
View attachment 139494
Thank you for the picture.....sorry to to be so long winded in replying.....got interested in something else and forgot to keep and eye on this forum...thank you...cheers TomB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back