Poking around (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
4.jpg3.jpg

Couple of mods to Marine bending over by adding Bayonet that I'd removed from VN60 with a dab of superglue and changing skin colour and a little filing.
Vietnamese civilian, conversion from SOHK Boatman by changing shape using milliput of hat and repainting figure

Steve

Great scene and fantastic modifications to those figures !

I'm really hoping that some huts come out in the future.

Thanks Mike !:salute::

If you're ok with a very little bit of snap fit assembly and some painting you could always try the Airfix 1/32 scale Bamboo Jungle Hut or there is also the Collectors showcase one or try your hand of making one yourself !

Steve

Horus...another great scene...nobody does Vietnam with as much enthusiasm as you do...really enjoy your posts!

Horus...another great scene...nobody does Vietnam with as much enthusiasm as you do...really enjoy your posts!

Cheers Mike ! :salute::

I'm kind of surprised that more people aren't posting pics of their Vietnam dioramas Other then Mike97, Rob, the Down under contingent and myself there doesn't seem to be much interest in doing Vietnam themed dioramas considering that Andy tells us and K&C's output show how popular a range it is, but then I guess that a lot of forum members and collectors don't post photos of their dioramas and of course some collectors don't do dioramas !

Steve

If you're ok with a very little bit of snap fit assembly and some painting you could always try the Airfix 1/32 scale Bamboo Jungle Hut or there is also the Collectors showcase one or try your hand of making one yourself !

Steve

Mike
You can see here in an old set I did of the relative sizes of the Airfix 1/32 and TG small hut and can see they match up size wise very well !

attachment.php

Steve

View attachment 272747View attachment 272748

Couple of mods to Marine bending over by adding Bayonet that I'd removed from VN60 with a dab of superglue and changing skin colour and a little filing.
Vietnamese civilian, conversion from SOHK Boatman by changing shape using milliput of hat and repainting figure

Steve

Very impressive mods there Steve, well done mate:salute::

Stay safe

Martyn:)

I sometimes think you are creating your own series Steve. Like all your conversions. The hut scene is excellent. Robin.

I sometimes think you are creating your own series Steve. Like all your conversions. The hut scene is excellent. Robin.

Cheers Robin !

Andy and K&C's Vietnam range certainly got has a firm hold of my enthusiasm and I'm looking forward to seeing the future releases already previewed and I'm sure Andy still has a few other surprises up his sleeves for future vehicles and figures !

Right out of the movie. :salute:: Chris

Pretty much a standard I guess Chris ! :salute::

Steve

Brilliant work Steve, the backdrop is seamless and the conversions are first rate.

B.
:salute::

Steve

Thanks for the tip Steve, I had been seeking a model kit of some sort as an option, but the Airfix kit didn't pop up in my search--now I know what to look for !

Excellent Steve, really like all your Vietnam dios. I need to get out some of my Vietnam collection for some scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back