Possible make a DESERT OUTPOST, for the AFRIKA KORPS! (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:) Hello Andy! Maybe this suggestion you have already on the back-burner?Anyhow, I was also, thinking about the MGM FILM " SAHARA"; possibly that type of a Strongpoint Building; where the ALLIES, could used it like in the Picture Film " SAHARA"? Also, A 'NEW ' " AFRIKA KORPS"-RECON UNIT, with MOTORIZED VEHICLES, and Fighting/Attacking ITALIAN/GERMAN Infantry!-------Possible -2-MAN MOTORCYCLE TEAM,--- KETTENKRAD,-- OPEL MAULTIER CARGO TRUCK, NEW 2-MAN MG TEAM/PRONE?------British 6 POUNDER GUN TEAM---MORTAR TEAM--STRETCHER/WOUNDED TEAMW/Ambulance?THANKYOU!

ARMOR for NEW Afrika Korps, and 8th ARMY SETS!

:) Hello Andy! I Forgot to Include, the Following ARMOR? ---- M-7 SEXTON (Priest) Self Propelled------MKII HUMBER ARMORED CAR------M-3 GRANT TANK-----MKIII CRUSADER TANK-------M-3 "HONEY" ( Light ) Tank? "NEW " PANZER IV ( Short Barrel )Tank;--- and HANOMAG! Last a 1.5CM-150MM ( HEAVY)-Field Artillery Gun and Crew?

Man you are one keen collector ,its good too see.:)
I think the only thing you have left of your lists
'is a patridge in a pear tree' ;)

Wow John thats some list.Gotta say i too would love a Grant tank and also the Opel truck.But then again there is so much i'd want to buy i think the wife would leave me!

Rob.

The madness has begun again!:rolleyes:

John, won't you just pick one of these things for once? Maybe that'll get more result with Andy...:)

John's posts are flat out entertaining, and he has many great ideas..
I love his passion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back