Pricing Announcement (3 Viewers)

I have my lawn chair camping out till Black Friday at the Britain's store for the big sale. It's cold and rainy but worth a bargain.:D:D:eek: John

Same for me Konrad, 20-30 % off over 400 sets.

It is my understanding that the minimum advertised price allowed by WB is 10% off MSRP. So that along with a purchase discount for frequent buyers may not mean much of a increase and keep those shops who think they must have a monopoly to operate happy.

Napoleon1er sticking to one line might be fine for you and a few others, but that would be a might boreing for most folks. The history of war covers 5,000 years of combat.

Bowling in a $40,000 car? That sounds like fun!

Donnie

As we many have stated in previous postings, I will be more selective. Will not start collecting new lines of figures, just like KC products. Higher prices means less purchases. Switched to WB because of the value, better figs for the dollar.

As we many have stated in previous postings, I will be more selective. Will not start collecting new lines of figures, just like KC products. Higher prices means less purchases. Switched to WB because of the value, better figs for the dollar.

Never say never. Happy thanksgiving from down under. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back