Prototype of Figarti G Prototype (1 Viewer)

So who has done a Panther G in zimmerit recently?

Looking around, I sure don't see anyone. Seems novel to me if no one has done one and especially to the detail level of Figarti.

They showcased a IR Panther at Chicago. They do not need to do anymore G variants. IR was also equipped to non G versions for Berlin etc. They are showing a good range of Panthers that have not been done and, they are the only company to have done a G.

They look to be getting sorted so, the Panthers will be very welcome. King Tiger would also be good as woyld a Jagdpanther.

So who has done a Panther G in zimmerit recently?

Looking around, I sure don't see anyone. Seems novel to me if no one has done one and especially to the detail level of Figarti.

Not something that would interest me. I am quite happy with my Honor Bound
Panther A, with excellent Zimmerit. A late G with steel wheels would be of interest for a Battle of Berlin diorama. Would go well with the Figarti T34-85 and JS-2 as opponents.

A nice Oxid Rot base coat with Olivgrun and Dunkelgelb stripe camouflage would be really nice. Minichamps did the best Oxid Rot camouflage Panther G to Date IMO. The stripe pattern on Oder Front Panthers is unique. I will post a photo of the Minichamps model.

They showcased a IR Panther at Chicago. They do not need to do anymore G variants. IR was also equipped to non G versions for Berlin etc. They are showing a good range of Panthers that have not been done and, they are the only company to have done a G.

They look to be getting sorted so, the Panthers will be very welcome. King Tiger would also be good as woyld a Jagdpanther.

Everyone keeps saying Figarti showcased an IR Panther at Chicago, but this is not correct as far as I can tell. All the pics of a new Panther were of the zimmerit Panther G with chin mantlet and the same with the engine shields at the Westcoaster. I never saw a pic of one with IR mounts.

Chicago show had the train and Bergepanther but not an IR Panther.

The Collectors Showcase has done a Panther G in Polystone. Minichamps has also done a Panther G in Die Cast Metal. Per Hunter Rose's prior comment; no one has done a Panther G in Zimmerit to date.

K&C, HB and TCS have all done Polystone Jagdpanthers. Me To products won't revive Figarti IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back