Questions about 29th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show...Hackensack... (1 Viewer)

I forgot to mention before, Pat Deluhery was there, too, with another gentleman from the Wheels & Wings IPMS club, whose name I've forgotten but whom I know on sight.

Yes, we were well represented on Sunday!

Prost!
Brad

Brad, if you are referring to Pat's sidekick, that was Walt Damon (whom I forgot to mention as well :redface2:). They were not in their regular uniforms of Hawaiian shirts so they threw us off a bit. Still, always glad to see them and as you said, we were well represented at the show!

Mark

Thanks, Mark! His name was on the tip of my tongue, and it was going to drive me nuts till I remembered. Don Johnson and Al LaFleche weren't able to make it.

Prost!
Brad

I regret that after searching the place high and low that I couldn't catch up with Brad (Jazzeum) or Currahee Chris but perhaps next time. Sorry that we missed one another as it would have been nice to meet to you both!

Completely agree- let's hope we don't make that mistake again next year :wink2:

I regret that after searching the place high and low that I couldn't catch up with Brad (Jazzeum) or Currahee Chris but perhaps next time. Sorry that we missed one another as it would have been nice to meet to you both!

Mark,

Great photos and sorry I didn't meet you either. I think I was sort of in a fog that day with the cold I'm nursing. Somehow, we need to figure out a better system.

Regards,

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back