'R' for ropey (1 Viewer)

Gunn Miniatures

Command Sergeant Major
Another one of our new Lancaster's just in for a client, hope you enjoy the pictures! We have a total of 3 coming in, if you are interested please email us at welcome@gunnclub.co.uk.

Please note the TG/K&C figures/accessories are not included and are shown for display purposes only.

TGM (93).jpg

TGM (94).jpg

TGM (95).jpg

TGM (96).jpg

TGM (97).jpg

Last edited:
An impressive model of a Canadian Lanc :salute::

Please advise approximate price for same Camo paint scheme (ex Shark teeth) but with different (Aussie) Squadron markings?

That’s some iconic plane, but cost and size sadly means it can’t land in my collection, mores the pity. Robin.

That’s some iconic plane, but cost and size sadly means it can’t land in my collection, mores the pity. Robin.

Yeah, I currently have my 1/32 scale Lanc 'displayed' on top of a wardrobe, Ropey looks even bigger being 1/30 scale {eek3}

Yeah, I currently have my 1/32 scale Lanc 'displayed' on top of a wardrobe, Ropey looks even bigger being 1/30 scale {eek3}

It would have a wingspan of around 103cms and a length of 70.5cms

An impressive model of a Canadian Lanc :salute::

Please advise approximate price for same Camo paint scheme (ex Shark teeth) but with different (Aussie) Squadron markings?

Matt a Lancaster would cost around $1800 plus postage, you can pay over instalments if preferred as it will take 9 months to make one.
Regards Catherine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back