RAF Truck (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Anyone else got this baby yet? Very much looking forward to mine arriving tomorrow. It's going to go very nicely with the Excellent Tilly, Ambulance and Blue and Yellow Bowser when that also arrives. A scene straight from the Airfix kit of the 70's many of us made as boys. No other company makes such fine RAF vehicles with such regularity, I'm going to need a bigger airfield Car Park!

Rob

Anyone else got this baby yet? Very much looking forward to mine arriving tomorrow. It's going to go very nicely with the Excellent Tilly, Ambulance and Blue and Yellow Bowser when that also arrives. A scene straight from the Airfix kit of the 70's many of us made as boys. No other company makes such fine RAF vehicles with such regularity, I'm going to need a bigger airfield Car Park!

Rob

Next on my list mate, followed by the Bowser (1940 variant)...then a few more pilots as I only have one haha...spent all my money on the Hurricane, Spitfire, Typhoon and Tilly! Plus I dipped into First Legion Napoleonics to get some of the 95th Rifles as I am huge Sharpe fan...then that led to buying the entire back catalogue of retired British Foot Guards at Waterloo all in one go from a very kind gentleman!

You are getting ahead of me in the RAF world though, so that can be my incentive to get them sooner (as if I need one!)...to catch up with you! That`s what I am telling my wife anyway...that it`s healthy competition!

Chris

Ha ha! Yes it's always good to use other collectors as an excuse! Your Napoleonics sound good, I'd love some but have had to show some discipline for once andan progressing nice through the RAF range. I agree that the Blue and Yellow version of the Bowser Looks the better by a cats whisker.

Rob

Next on my list mate, followed by the Bowser (1940 variant)...then a few more pilots as I only have one haha...spent all my money on the Hurricane, Spitfire, Typhoon and Tilly! Plus I dipped into First Legion Napoleonics to get some of the 95th Rifles as I am huge Sharpe fan...then that led to buying the entire back catalogue of retired British Foot Guards at Waterloo all in one go from a very kind gentleman!

You are getting ahead of me in the RAF world though, so that can be my incentive to get them sooner (as if I need one!)...to catch up with you! That`s what I am telling my wife anyway...that it`s healthy competition!

Chris

Got my Morris truck today Rob. I am hoping to take a photo before bed. It is a very nice vehicle, and it is crying out for some cargo - preferably a couple of pilots.

Got my Morris truck today Rob. I am hoping to take a photo before bed. It is a very nice vehicle, and it is crying out for some cargo - preferably a couple of pilots.

I'm locked in on the Morris, too. Nice truck, and what I understand, it's retired. Has K&C ever produced Allied seated stand-alone pilots?

Last edited:
IMG_5649 (Medium).JPG

Hi Guys,

Got my truck today, placed RAF 033 at the back of it, sitting on ammunitions boxes(from M50 from JG Miniatures). The truck is great!!! :D

Here's mine;

104.jpg

103.jpg

107.jpg

106.jpg

105.jpg

Excellent little truck this, great addition the RAF range and goes really well with the other vehicles{bravo}}

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back