Rauppenschlepper (1 Viewer)

wwiibuff

Lieutenant Colonel
Since I had my winter pieces out, here is the winter Rauppenschlepper by TCS. The tank riders/jumpers sets fit nicely on and in the back. It does come with a removable open top as well and some supplies for the back(not pictured), but it does not come with the thrown track option.

Attachments

• DSC_0308.JPG
    DSC_0308.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 384
  • DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 383
  • DSC_0448.JPG
    DSC_0448.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC_0455.JPG
    DSC_0455.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 385
I decided to show a few more pictures of the options with this set. Comes with a 3/4 driver removable driver. Both doors open (which is very nice for different types of displays).

Attachments

• DSC_0329.JPG
    DSC_0329.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 276
  • DSC_0337-001.JPG
    DSC_0337-001.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 278
  • DSC_0334-001.JPG
    DSC_0334-001.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC_0340.JPG
    DSC_0340.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC_0333-001.JPG
    DSC_0333-001.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 280
Another nice set up. I have a soft spot for winter dioramas. They always seem to have a touch more atmosphere.

Is this vechicle plastic or polystone ? How about the driver ?

I kind of like this vechicle as doors can be opened {sm4}

Is this vechicle plastic or polystone ? How about the driver ?

I kind of like this vechicle as doors can be opened {sm4}

I'm not sure what the exact composition of the vehicle is. I appears to be made with a combination on materials. The detail parts seem to be some kind of resin, the main body could be polystone. It does have quite a bit of weight/heaviness to it. The driver is metal as are all my figures from TCS. Brian from TCS could better answer your question about what the vehicle is made of.

The opening doors is a great feature and on TCS AFV's you usually get the option of having opening doors/hatches.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the exact composition of the vehicle is. I appears to be made with a combination on materials. The detail parts seem to be some kind of resin, the main body could be polystone. It does have quite a bit of weight/heaviness to it. The driver is metal as are all my figures from TCS. Brian from TCS could better answer your question about what the vehicle is made of.

The opening doors is a great feature and on TCS AFV's you usually get the option of having opening doors/hatches.

Thank you wwiibuff {sm4}

It is a nice AFV. The only thing I did not like with mine was the red rust stains!! They looked more like blood stains than rust.
Mitch

It is a nice AFV. The only thing I did not like with mine was the red rust stains!! They looked more like blood stains than rust.
Mitch

That was my only complaint with this AFV as well as this is a new purchase. The rust streaks are a little too red and too prominent. I thought I would try and subdue them with the paintbrush soon so they don't stand out so much.

Mitch

Collectors Showcase tends to push the envelope on certain weathering colors... See my M26 photos. That's their "style".

I agree they have their way with what they make and paint. I think they are like ''marmite'' you either love it or hate it. Weathering is happily never a problem as I am fortunate to be able to rectify things to how I want them
Mitch

Collectors Showcase tends to push the envelope on certain weathering colors... See my M26 photos. That's their "style".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back