Ready ! (1 Viewer)

Gun batteries stand by for target bearing! {sm3} That offers a perfect vantage point, doesn't it? :eek:

Hi Steve,

I ought to tell you that every detail is in focus. {eek3} Once again, your diorama looks absolutely breathtaking! :)

Cheers

Enrico

WOW! Chris

Cheers Chris !

Gun batteries stand by for target bearing! {sm3} That offers a perfect vantage point, doesn't it? :eek:

Hi Steve,

I ought to tell you that every detail is in focus. {eek3} Once again, your diorama looks absolutely breathtaking! :)

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico, glad you like it !:smile2:

Imagine running in to that. Excellent layout Steve. Robin.
r

Thanks Robin. The Marines landing in the background is actually one of my own photos from a previous Marine landing scene !

Steve

Steve you have inspired me to do another Japanese scene later this week on my dio thread ' time on my hands at last'. Robin.

Not sure how you come up with these new and exciting scenes but ... ONCE AGAIN ... another winner, Steve.

Now that winter has arrived, maybe I can try to match some of your scenes, like Robin said, you are an inspiration ... !!

Well done, my friend.

--- LaRRy

Not sure how you come up with these new and exciting scenes but ... ONCE AGAIN ... another winner, Steve.

Now that winter has arrived, maybe I can try to match some of your scenes, like Robin said, you are an inspiration ... !!

Well done, my friend.

--- LaRRy

Thanks Larry and look forward to seeing some photos.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back