Rearranging My ACW Dio Table (1 Viewer)

Sorry I am a day late and a dollar short, just got back from vacation. I must say what a great dio You have put togeather. It is just fantastic. Can not wait to see the finished one if there is such a statement like the for a great dio. It is always growing with all the new figures coming out. Keep up the great work and keep the photos coming. "Mr Colt 45":salute:::smile2::salute::

Why thank you very much. I hope you had a wonderful vacation . . . . I'm getting ready myself to go to Cape Hateras, NC for some fun in the sun. I'm hoping that these revisions will be completed by November. Of course that is predicated on the timely releases of the new sets. I continue to "nibble away" at the revisions I want to make to my dio table so that it will be ready to incorporate the new WB Confederate sets as soon as they are available. Patience, I keep telling myself, must have patience . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Why thank you very much. I hope you had a wonderful vacation . . . . I'm getting ready myself to go to Cape Hateras, NC for some fun in the sun. I'm hoping that these revisions will be completed by November. Of course that is predicated on the timely releases of the new sets. I continue to "nibble away" at the revisions I want to make to my dio table so that it will be ready to incorporate the new WB Confederate sets as soon as they are available. Patience, I keep telling myself, must have patience . . . .

I hope you have a good trip to my state Mike, and good luck on finding sunshine.

I hope you have a good trip to my state Mike, and good luck on finding sunshine.

Hi Dan . . . . I hope we find sun also. From looking at the most recent weather reports you have had your share of rain. I sure am glad I didn't go to Hateras this past week or the coming week. According to the 10 day forecast for that area, our first three days there should be bright, sunny, and dry. The fourth day is supposed to have 60% scattered thunderstorms though. Don't know what's forecasted for the remainder of our stay. You can bet that I am keeping a close look at the weather trends. We will be in Avon, NC. My wife and I have rented a house right on the beach . . . nothing between us and the ocean except sand and dunes with a spectacular view. Same house we have been renting for quite a number of years. All three of our children, their spouses and their children will be joining us. The Hateras area has been our family traditional vacation spot for over 50 years now . . . we get there about every other year. All the best . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back