Replacement Bayonet?? (1 Viewer)

Racemagicr1

Private 2
So I bought a couple of K&C RTA figures and they both have broken off and missing bayonets. Does anyone know where I can get some to repair them or something else I might be able to use to fix them?

Or if anyone knows someone that can fix it.

Thanks

So I bought a couple of K&C RTA figures and they both have broken off and missing bayonets. Does anyone know where I can get some to repair them or something else I might be able to use to fix them?

Or if anyone knows someone that can fix it.

Thanks

Mate PM Obee he is a member on here he has fixed many for me and other stuff he is a master class fixer upper er ^&grin

Not to take business away from John, but he's in Oz, and you're in Florida. Shipping back and forth might prove costly. So you might want also to PM jazzeum. He has contacts to a painter in Jersey who might also be able to repair your figures. Or Kilted Vampire-I think he used to offer repair and painting services. He's in California.

Prost!
Brad

Not to take business away from John, but he's in Oz, and you're in Florida. Shipping back and forth might prove costly. S
Prost!
Brad

Yes, I have already made that clear .... the post would be more than the cost of the work !!!

John

I have had things fixed by “brads guy” multiple times and he’s great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back