Restoration of a Hichliffe RHA Gun Team c 1815 (4 Viewers)

I have been working on a few carriages and figures from the old Phoenix Model Development line of 45 years ago. These kits are little pieces of jewelry. If there is any interest I will start a new thread but first I need to figure out how to load photos. Comment as appropriate
(test photo is from a scratch Knox Artillery sled, irmie risley cannon, Andrea oxen, and modified Phoenix and El Fuego figures and. britians dog. In 54mm). Hoping the photo takes
View attachment 267286

Would love to see a thread on your Phoenix builds.

Scott

I have been working on a few carriages and figures from the old Phoenix Model Development line of 45 years ago. These kits are little pieces of jewelry. If there is any interest I will start a new thread but first I need to figure out how to load photos. Comment as appropriate
(test photo is from a scratch Knox Artillery sled, irmie risley cannon, Andrea oxen, and modified Phoenix and El Fuego figures and. britians dog. In 54mm). Hoping the photo takes

Nice looking diorama, showing the ox pulled sled with a dismantled gun. I've never seen anything like that before, very nice !!

Maybe a thread of artillery teams would be good to see, I have a couple of interesting ones which are most unique, like a Canadian Artillery Sled gun and a RA Caisson from the Crimean was, all home made by a British collector. All the others I have are Napoleonic Artillery :)

John

Hi John,

That would be a great idea, not only of artillery teams but artillery pieces in general....I could contribute with a few from other periods ( many of which you are deeply knowlegeable of...:salute:::salute:: )....
Cheers
Luiz

Nice looking diorama, showing the ox pulled sled with a dismantled gun. I've never seen anything like that before, very nice !!

Maybe a thread of artillery teams would be good to see, I have a couple of interesting ones which are most unique, like a Canadian Artillery Sled gun and a RA Caisson from the Crimean was, all home made by a British collector. All the others I have are Napoleonic Artillery :)

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back