"Right This Way Gentlemen" (2 Viewers)

PolarBear

Major
A Civil War Union Aid Station consisting of figures from the WB Family: RC Ertl, 1st Gear and Richard Walker's Forward March.

Watercolor Version

Attachments

• RightThisWayHiSm.jpg
    RightThisWayHiSm.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 279
Very nice Randy,UK Reb will really like this one:cool:

Rob

There both beautiful Randy...I bet even that set up in black and white would look nice.

Another gem from WB's Special Agent 001 Sir Randy Bond's treasure chest and thanks for sharing them Randy.....The Lt.

Mike

Papa Zulu found these in a trunk mixed in with photos from Isandlwana and thought they could be the pictures you were looking for. Enjoy!

Attachments

• RightThisWayHiPhotoSmA.jpg
    RightThisWayHiPhotoSmA.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 182
  • RightThisWayHiPhotoSmB.jpg
    RightThisWayHiPhotoSmB.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 180
Good use of the new medical guy with outstretched arm.I passed on those Forward March guys for so long. I always wished I had picked them up.

Hope it is ok to bring this back up front, I would like to know the number of the officer pointing into the tent??? I have a wee shop up in the mnts in AZ that have a load of WB and maybe they will have this figure? thanks....

Hope it is ok to bring this back up front, I would like to know the number of the officer pointing into the tent??? I have a wee shop up in the mnts in AZ that have a load of WB and maybe they will have this figure? thanks....

The figure comes with the ambulance.

Attachments

• 31052.jpg
    31052.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back