rip harrie (1 Viewer)

hoogri

Registered Member
it is with great sadness that I report the death of normandie 1944 [ harrie ] . harrie was my collector's cousin but above all a good friend. visited many trips and fairs together in europe. he was a very good diorama builder I will miss him terribly and so will our club. rip harrie and thanks for 16 years of friendship Richard

it is with great sadness that I report the death of normandie 1944 [ harrie ] . harrie was my collector's cousin but above all a good friend. visited many trips and fairs together in europe. he was a very good diorama builder I will miss him terribly and so will our club. rip harrie and thanks for 16 years of friendship Richard

Hoogri

This was very sudden.... Do you know what happened ?

Though I never met him, I will miss his contributions to this forum very much along with his fantastically detailed dioramas he produced and shared photos of with us here, that he plainly put so much time and thought into, real labours of love !

RIP Harrie will miss you mate.

Steve

Richard, this is terrible news!
I've had the privilege of meeting Harrie many times at the London Shows of past - a really nice person.
I am so sorry to hear this.
My sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

Jeff

I’m very sorry to hear that. I enjoyed reading his posts very much. He will be missed here.

Was Harrie ill or did something unexpectedly happen.

Please convey my sympathies to his family.

Brad

I'm so sad to hear about Harrie's passing. We've all lost a great mate. Thank you for letting us know Richard. He will be sorely missed. It was great enjoying him here for the time we had. I pray he is resting peacefully in the light. My condolences to family and friends.

Joe

I am so sorry to hear about Harrie's passing. I met him once at one of the London Shows (June, 2012?) and he was a great guy. My sincere condolences to his family.

I am so sorry to hear about Harrie's passing. I met him once at one of the London Shows (June, 2012?) and he was a great guy. My sincere condolences to his family.

It’s always sad to lose a member. Some will say this is hyperbole but it’s like losing a member of your family. I know it’s not the same, I understand, but we are a “family” of sorts.

I've been a Forum member for more than 10-years. I started thinking about all the members that have passed before us. Its a lot. I mean a lot. I can still remember their posts with fondness and what they used to say.

ear all,

With pain in my heart I want to let you know that Harrie passed away on 31 October2021. He chose his own path to find his rest. I will miss him with all my heart.

He was, just a few months, my ex husband but we were still best friends.
Hectic times are lying ahead of us with a lot of pain in my heart.
I thought you might want to know as he was the person who always shared with so much pride his dioramas.
May he rest in piece.

Kind Regards,
Ciel Stevens
cielstevens83@gmail.com

I noticed that it would of been Harrie's (Normandy1944) 57th Birthday today.

Sad loss for the hobby. Rest in Peace mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back