RIP Sir Sean Connery (1 Viewer)

Cairnbeg

Private 1st Class
...such sad news........the original and only Bond......Sir Sean Connery......great memories of watching his films....

Crappy news to wake up to. One of my all-time favorites and the true Bond as well as being the star of 2 of the greatest adventure movies ever made, The Man Who Would Be King and The Wind and the Lion. RIP, Sir Sean. -- Al

Crappy news to wake up to. One of my all-time favorites and the true Bond as well as being the star of 2 of the greatest adventure movies ever made, T
he Man Who Would Be King and The Wind and the Lion. RIP, Sir Sean. -- Al

This is sad news indeed. I enjoyed the Bond movies but think Connery was better in other films. The Man Who Would Be King and The Wind and the Lion are also two of my favorites. Chris

This is sad news indeed. I enjoyed the Bond movies but think Connery was better in other films. The Man Who Would Be King and The Wind and the Lion are also two of my favorites. Chris
Sad news . I’ll 2nd both of these as some of my favorites.

A great loss to the movie world. Special mention to The Hunt for Red October and The Untouchables but after Bond The Man Who Wouid be King is my favourite.

The most famous Scot for quite a while.

awwwww...
he was entertaining...
one of my favorite actors...
the only true James Bond...
dashing and debonair...
agree with everyone else...
The Man Who Would Be King was my favorite movie of his...

was highly ranked in the Mr. Universe Body Building Competition in the early 1950's...

Attachments

• sean-connery-mr-universe-1.jpg
    sean-connery-mr-universe-1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 65
Connery made so many great films. First saw him and remembered him in The Longest Day, and of course the Bond films. Also loved The Offence; The Hill was superb; The Molly McGuires was a favorite; Robin and Marian; of course A Bridge Too Far; really liked him as the sheriff in Outland; also liked him in an early part in The Hell Drivers. Going to miss him. -- Al

Sean Connery added "Class" to a lot of movies.

Provided entertainment and enjoyment to a lot of people.

Sad news to wake up to; ironic in that last night I watched A Bridge too Far for what seems like the millionth time, he was very good in it and now this.

Another reason to take 2020, jam it in a shredder and be done with it forever..................

I never knew he was in the Mr. Universe contest until about a month ago.
Mark

Certainly a mainstay in the world of film and will be sorely missed. Grew up watching his work, makes you think about your own mortality. Robin.

Men like Sean Connery should be immortal. James Bond. Ramirez from the Highlander. Danny Dravot (the Man Who Would Be King). He has always been and will always be a big part of my life.:redface2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back