Roman Transport Ox cart (1 Viewer)

Seems unnecessary for a piece like that to have a base at all

or at least a base that big and that square...hard to work that piece in a dio...

Agreed the base was a turn off for me, just seems overly large. Love the concept though and was seriously thinking about it, pity. Robin.

The point to ponder is, why a base on this Ox/Cart when traditionally they have been issueing great items with "no bases" or "minimal bases"?
It looks as if could most certainly stand correctly with no base. Also, I would guess it might be easier to ship with individual slots for the pieces.

--- LaRRy

Hopefully we'll get a report from whoever buys one of these. Though I haven't seen them listed yet or a price.

Steve

Steve,

Due to the virus in China, the holidays for the Spring Festival are extended until at least 9 February,
I think we will not find out more until the middle of February.

Best

Günther

I emailed info@eaglemodels.com regarding the base for the Roman Cart and this is their reply. "The base is about 1cm and the base is separate apart from the cart and bulls, so you can use the cart and bulls without base." I hope this helps.

Steve

Back on the consideration list with no base. Thanks for the update. Robin.

I emailed info@eaglemodels.com regarding the base for the Roman Cart and this is their reply. "The base is about 1cm and the base is separate apart from the cart and bulls, so you can use the cart and bulls without base." I hope this helps.

Steve

I think something is wrong because 1cm is very small. What is the scale of this oxcart?

Howard

Amazing that nobody has produced a roman biga...

5029392772_31c21c9a2f_b.jpg

I ordered it today, I expect to get it next week, but I'm also in China at the moment.

Best

Günther

I got the ox cart yesterday, great work.
Now hope that a driver will come out soon.

Best

Günther

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Very nice. Understand the base is removable, is that correct? Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back