Roman Transport Ox cart (1 Viewer)

Appreciate your quick response. Ordered two on that fact. Can see the wagon as very versatile, could be Roman as I intend, but also Zulu or even could WW11 Germans making use of it. Still intend on getting the TG oxen wagon as well. I am a sucker for wagons. Robin.

Appreciate your quick response. Ordered two on that fact. Can see the wagon as very versatile, could be Roman as I intend, but also Zulu or even could WW11 Germans making use of it. Still intend on getting the TG oxen wagon as well. I am a sucker for wagons. Robin.

Great pictures Günther ! :salute::

Could be used for Vietnam too Robin or pretty much any rural setting anywhere that's not a frozen wasteland !

Steve

Great pictures Günther ! :salute::

Could be used for Vietnam too Robin or pretty much any rural setting anywhere that's not a frozen wasteland !

Steve

Had not thought of Vietnam, but yep that as well. :salute::, Robin.

Looks great, am about to order mine, could be used in Napoleonic as well, think Spain.

Picked mine up from the PO today since there was a customs fee to pay.
Looks good though. Here's a pic with a K&C figure next to it.
DSCF6615.JPG

Steve

Looks good Steve. Mine I think maybe in Australia, but the post is currently travelling about the same pace as a ox wagon, so a couple of weeks yet. Awaiting to see it turn up in your dioramas in the meantime. Robin.

Mine arrived today. Very happy with it, you can never have enough wagons. Like that it can be used without the base. Can recommend. Robin.

Look forward to seeing your wagon in some of your future dioramas Robin.

Steve

My wagon arrived yesterday, see pictures below, some pictures with the other K & C wagons I have, plus with some T Gunn Romans. Really great set, barrels look a little modern for the Roman period but will go well in the Napoleonic and WW2 dios I have. There was space/insert for a driver but not in set, so I think we can expect one in the future.
b1.jpg
c1.jpg
f1.jpg

Attachments

• a1a.jpg
    a1a.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 245
The sign of the Romans also fits nicely with the animals.^&grin
Without fun, beautiful pictures.

Best

Günther

Gute Augen, the driver is new.
I had contact with Weido a few weeks ago, he thought the driver was working at high pressure.

Best

Günther

A useful figure for different scenes. I've just ordered a second as I intend converting the look of the figure with some milliput.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back