Rome (2 Viewers)

fmethorst

Command Sergeant Major
I really appreciate the subdued colors on the Legio XIIII G.M.V series.

I could not agree more. These are the only romans I have since the initial release.

Great photo. I am surprised you got into the romans. I only remember your work with the Landsknechts several years ago.

I decided that XXX would be a small section for me. An optio and and 8 man section on patrol.

I chose the fighting poses from XIIII to be a small section in combat.

Love your setup and photography.

Tese miniatures are fantastic, and your set up makes them look the best I have ever seen.
OUTSTANDING!

the Legio XXX is different, did you repaint the Legio XIIII banner?

I could not agree more. These are the only romans I have since the initial release.

Great photo. I am surprised you got into the romans. I only remember your work with the Landsknechts several years ago.

So many ranges I would like to get into. It's hard to stay focused. Once in a while I like to sample some of the other ranges.

Tese miniatures are fantastic, and your set up makes them look the best I have ever seen.
OUTSTANDING!

the Legio XXX is different, did you repaint the Legio XIIII banner?

Nope, that is an error.

Since I've been playing around with winter scenes I thought I'd try my Romans in a scene.

Looks amazing as always Frank. The scene looks great, and the Legio XIV Gemina Martia Victrix are some of my favorite First Legion figures.

I'd love to see you incorporate a horde of Germans/Dacians/Celts in there.

My Romans on the new dio. The board has been rotated 180" to put the creek in the back and on the left. Trees have been relocated to support the composition.

Fantastic creativity in this diorama. Well done to you.

Cheers,
Grey

Your board is great but i think the Romans are better than the board. Super impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back