Room design (1 Viewer)

LEE.GC

Registered Member
Hi guys,
About to build a new home,in the design wife has let me incorporate a room dedicated to my soldier collection) Said room will be 4m x 3.5m.
Interested to see photos of other room layouts, preferably of similar size for ideas.
Cheers,
Lee

Congratulations on having a room dedicated to your hobby. I believe the elevation of a diorama depends on the perspective to you want to show. Some dioramas can best be viewed looking down, such as a desert scene, some such as a forest scene might best be viewed at eye level. The latter might be determined by the height on the individual(s). Lighting is so very, so very important. I hope this helps.

All The Best,
Steve

Congradulations on the room, i would think of a decent chair to sit in to enjoy your collection, preferably with a drink.

There is no one size fits all. It depends on how you want to display your collection. It can be on small shelves, allowing for a number of display cases or, for example, just a limited number of table top dioramas. Then there will only be few tables. Both display options are great.

the third one I am working on is a 20” shelf for display of a procession and/or troop convoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back