Rorke's Drift Redux (1 Viewer)

zulucollector

Sergeant
A couple of points about the new add on hospital and evacuation figures

1) the add on gives depth to the hospital so that the perimeter is not so narrow

2) the new figures give some action to the center of the diorama

PS The add on colouring works well with the existing hospital....................

Looking forward to 2013 with Britains emphasis on the kraal (can finally retire my ACW stonework) once the burning hospital is released.....

Attachments

• 20121201_191702.jpg
    20121201_191702.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 482
  • 20121201_191827.jpg
    20121201_191827.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 20121201_191957.jpg
    20121201_191957.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 2,054
The layout seems fairly spot on from the books I have read, great table mat as well, cheers, Robin.

The layout seems fairly spot on from the books I have read, great table mat as well, cheers, Robin.

Agree Robin he's faily close to nailing it an seems our zulucollector's has done his home work it's very nicely done...........Joe

Good Job.....a well researched layout of the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift. The Oscarberg is to the south thereabouts and that could be a good backdrop. Thanks for sharing.

Raymond {bravo}}

Great diorama zulucollector!

Where did you get the matting, it looks great.

It is build-a-rama mat.... I am still debating whether to go a more conservative green base when it goes under glass next year.... The mat looks good in a 1X1 square but kinda busy when it is 4 X 8! The only real drawback is where there is "brush" you cannot keep soliders upright....

Great looking collection and dio! I use the same base for my Sudan series. Know what you mean regarding difficulty setting figs up on the high grass portions of the base. Have to be careful where positioning a large formation. Very nice work, thanks for posting. Chris

Very nice mate looks good on that mat, look forward to seeing it completed & under a glass display ^&grin I should really get around to setting mine up completely!!!

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back