RUSSTAL023-029 Stalingrad Russian Winter Infantry Pre-Order! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
We are also pleased to present the latest Russian figures for our Battle of Stalingrad figure range. When we released the T-34's we were repeatedly asked when we'd do some additional Russian infantry to complement them. We are pleased to present the first grouping of such figures with an additional grouping of tank riders to following along in Q2. These figures fit well in the city or out in the country supporting the T-34's as part of Operation Uranus, the Soviet counterattack to encircle and destroy the German 6th Army.

RUSSTAL023 Russian Officer Advancing with PPSH 41 SMG - $64.95
RUSSTAL024 Russian Commissar Advancing with Tokarev Pistol - $64.95
RUSSTAL025 Russian Infantry Advacing with DP LMG - $64.95
RUSSTAL026 Russian Infantry in Winter Camo with PPSH 41 and DP LMG Ammo - $64.95
RUSSTAL027 Russian Infantry Running in Greatcoat - $64.95
RUSSTAL028 Russian Infantry Advancing in Winter Boots - $64.95
RUSSTAL029 Russian Infantry in Winter Camo Advancing with PPSH 41 - $64.95
Shipping End February 2013

russtal023page1.jpg

RUSSTAL023

russtal024page1.jpg

RUSSTAL024

russtal025page1.jpg

RUSSTAL025

russtal026page1.jpg

RUSSTAL026

russtal027page1.jpg

RUSSTAL027

russtal028page1.jpg

RUSSTAL028

russtal029page1.jpg

RUSSTAL029

We sincerely hope you enjoy them!

Best,

Matt

Very nice looking figures {bravo}} I really like the mixture of winter uniforms really well done , of course thats what we've come to expect from the industry leader in well researched , sculpted and painted figures . Congratulations to Matt and the First Legion team on yet another fine release . Regards Gebhard

Awesome looking sets, I have been waiting on these fellows for awhile, hope to see some new winter Germans in the near future as well, thanks to Brett for letting me know the pre-order is up!!!...Sammy

winter caped figures are the pick of the bunch.
Mitch

Very appropriate, and nicely timed release for the 70th Anniversay of the 6th Army's surrender. Also tank riders to follow later in the year - great!

Very nice. Will be picking a couple figures for my T34.

Just having a closer look at these new winter Russians and must say the detail and scultping on all sets are outstanding and look forward to purchasing them in the near future, I really enjoy all of them but my favorite is the one in all white battle gear, as far as pricing I guess I can use the old line you get what you pay for, would I like to see the prices on a single foot soldier maintain the 50 dollar mark?? hell yea!! but as in life everything goes up, but with the quality of the sets I can live with the price, and look forward to seeing some new winter Germans to battle these guys with...Sammy

I agree Sammy...these look like excellent figures{bravo}}....I want some{sm4}.... I will definitely buy a couple of these Winter Russians but at $65 per figure I will have to pace myself....I hope we will see some Winter Russian Tank Riders soon to go with the T-34 tanks. Also looking forward to more Winter Stalingrad Germans from FL.....I need to decide if I will purchase more FL Naps or stick with my original all Stalingrad game-plan.....Stalingrad is of course my first choice^&grin.....either way, either range Naps or Stalingrad, FL makes the BEST product available today. FIRST LEGION RULES^&grin

I just sent in my preorder for three of the Russian Winter Infantry. These will be my first Russian Troops.

Great mix of winter Soviets. Glad to see we're finally getting a Degtyaryov machine gun. I realize that Soviets don't sell as well as Germans but to me they are every bit as interesting. The uniforms and gear may be simpler but there is still a lot of fascinating variation and the weapons mix is definitely unique.

Frank

I realize that Soviets don't sell as well as Germans but to me they are every bit as interesting.

I think the key to the Soviets is the organized mob look & variety. FL is definitely hitting that with the winters. they should't look cookie cutter like Germans. Every guy should look like he has his own story of WW2. Even use different shades of khaki. Their dyes weren't standardized

Users who are viewing this thread

Back