S04 Winter Tiger (1 Viewer)

All plans are looking good for the west coaster, can't let those east coast guys have all the fun.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Ray

Cheers Ray:

You better make it! I just made reservations the other day with an early Thursday arrival slated & a stay through Monday morning. I am yanking another forum member (King Charles Cavalier) along for his first ever show. I am already all fired up & looking forward to Toy Soldier Blitzkrieg!

Hang Tough,
Marc

Cheers Ray:

You better make it! I just made reservations the other day with an early Thursday arrival slated & a stay through Monday morning. I am yanking another forum member (King Charles Cavalier) along for his first ever show. I am already all fired up & looking forward to Toy Soldier Blitzkrieg!

Hang Tough,
Marc

Thats Irony, I also brought my cousin last year and now he's swallowed the hook deep. He lives in Huntington Beach so I'll be staying at his house, but you can count on us being there early as well.
Ray

The best thing about it is that he has a winter 88. Those things are harder to find then chickens teeth.

Guys - when is the Westcoaster ??

Cheers C-RON:

Sunday, 08 March is the official show date with the usual pre-prom festivities generally starting Thursday 05 March all at the...

Irvine Marriott
18000 Von Karman Avenue,
Irvine, California 92612 USA
Phone: 1-949-553-0100 Fax: 1-949-261-7059

...and just minutes away from John Wayne Airport (SNA) (Orange County aka "O.C."/Newport Beach/Santa Ana, etc.).

Flying in???

Hang Tough,
Marc

Thats Irony, I also brought my cousin last year and now he's swallowed the hook deep. He lives in Huntington Beach so I'll be staying at his house, but you can count on us being there early as well.
Ray

Right On Brother! Sounds great & looking forward to it all.

Tally Ho,
Marc

Cheers C-RON:

Sunday, 08 March is the official show date with the usual pre-prom festivities generally starting Thursday 05 March all at the...

Irvine Marriott
18000 Von Karman Avenue,
Irvine, California 92612 USA
Phone: 1-949-553-0100 Fax: 1-949-261-7059

...and just minutes away from John Wayne Airport (SNA) (Orange County aka "O.C."/Newport Beach/Santa Ana, etc.).

Flying in???

Hang Tough,
Marc

Marc

I might come - I have always wanted to go to the Westcoaster - maybe a business trip can be arranged around the same time in CA ?

I would be flying in ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back