Samurai Collection (1 Viewer)

Just catching up with this. Tremendous collection. In particular, the Russian painted ones are outstanding.

Matt from FL has always said that the goal for his company is to produce figures at Russian painted level - at a substantially lower price point. I think the jury is still out there whether FL has achieved that in 2017, but I am looking forward to the new samurai figures.

Having said that, I think the figures you posted from Aeroart and - in particular - Kolobob are absolutely stunning. Congratulations to this collection.

It is a nice change in pace to see a focused collection versus collections from Brad and Zach who seem to be all over the map.

I wish I had the discipline for a focused collection {sm3}

It is a nice change in pace to see a focused collection versus collections from Brad and Zach who seem to be all over the map.

Is that like a left handed compliment (no insult to portsiders).

It's more fun to eat more than just one ice cream flavor.

Thanks again everyone for the kind comments.

Andanna, believe me if I could afford it my collection would be all over the place!

Just received the first 2 new First Legion Samurai!

Outstanding figures I must say.

I will post more pics in the First Legion section along with my judgement on the figures.

dmae7s.jpg

2mhvhxd.jpg

2 more to the collection! The last 2 Samurai form First Legion was received this week.

And they do not look too bad either. I bet they are also a good price which makes them even nicer. Robin.

Amazing collection, as I had mentioned once. Do you have them displayed in cases?

Amazing collection, as I had mentioned once. Do you have them displayed in cases?

Thanks Brad. I have the majority of my collection in glass cabinets from Ikea. Once I finish taking pics of my collection and set them all up I'll take a picture of my small setup.

I look forward to that but I'm sure it won't be a "small" setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back