Saracen Siege (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

On the eve of our departure for Singapore and our K&C special event there I thought you might like to see this exciting little dio... Enjoy!

Andy & The K&C Hong Kong Singapore Cricket Team

1-8.jpg

Great diorama! Can anyone spot any new figures?
Hopefully we will see some additions to the Crusader series including more siege equipment.

Very nice castle spoiled by norman style half-timbered houses.

Hi Poppo,

You were faster on the trigger than I was....Fully Agree.....guess our friends at K&C are having problems with time accuracy ..... had they been to Syria, or any of the crusader sites in the Levant...or even to Southern Spain....Granada/Cadiz and other portions of the Ibrian Peninsula that was under Moorish control for centuries they would have a sense of the mistake.....
This stronghold looks and would be great for a diorama of a middle age European stronghold, maybe the middle dark age battles, the battlements could not go beyond early middle ages for sure due to the advances in the construction of defenses in later Middle Age fortifications...and never a Crusade diorama.....:confused:{eek3}{sm2}
Cheers
Luiz

Very nice castle spoiled by norman style half-timbered houses.

Hi Guys,

On the eve of our departure for Singapore and our K&C special event there I thought you might like to see this exciting little dio... Enjoy!

Andy & The K&C Hong Kong Singapore Cricket Team

What a cracking structure Andy, Gordon has hit another one for six! (pardon the pun!)

Tom

Great stronghold, would love to see it in person.

Another great dio by Gordon.

Brian

Well most people who know me, know that I don't say much. So I'll say this, if that dio was in my home, I would be pretty freaking proud of it. It looks incredible.

I completely agree. It looks awesome!

Louis mate,
A great dio BUT no as good as the old Gordon built K&C Crusader Castle you have in your attic. Just remember if you ever decide to get rid of that magnificent piece, I am calling dibs.^&grin Have a great weekend cobber.
Cheers Howard

PS Photos of your old K&C Castle would be nice on the Forum:smile2:

this is a fantastic dio for my favourite series from K&C

Great job :)

The castle reminds me of the original Hausser Elastolin Castle 9748

normal_501416.jpg

Louis mate,
A great dio BUT no as good as the old Gordon built K&C Crusader Castle you have in your attic. Just remember if you ever decide to get rid of that magnificent piece, I am calling dibs.^&grin Have a great weekend cobber.
Cheers Howard

PS Photos of your old K&C Castle would be nice on the Forum:smile2:

Are you kidding? If I tried to get rid of it, my son would disown me!{sm2} Nice to hear from you, cobber!:smile2:

this is a fantastic dio for my favourite series from K&C

Great job :)

The castle reminds me of the original Hausser Elastolin Castle 9748

View attachment 202320

My son has a nice little 40mm Elastolin collection. He has two of the castles, a bunch of siege equipment, a bunch of Norman village accessories, and about 100 Normans and Vikings. He loves playing with them, and I don't have to worry about him breaking any of my more expensive 60mm versions!{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back