SAS Desert Conference (1 Viewer)

Manila soldier

Corporal
Inspired by Rob getting out his Eighth army pieces in response to my RAF Mingaladon dio……..I have followed his lead
and also ventured into North Africa.....

Here the SAS rendezvous before heading out....

IMG_2653.JPG

DSC04133.JPG

best
Andrew
:salute::

You've really done K&C's figures proud there Andrew with the dioramic setting you've set up there. :salute::

Steve

P.S. Love the close up in the last photo.

realized when looking on my I -pad that I lost some of the width on the Panorama shots ….so have tried to re-size.....

IMG_2653 2.jpg

DSC04133 2.jpg

Fantastic. What’s not to love about hairy fellas with guns in the desert.......

Great dio and pic

realized when looking on my I -pad that I lost some of the width on the Panorama shots ….so have tried to re-size.....

View attachment 246605

View attachment 246606

A real cineramic and colourful display, Andrew!
Makes me want to go back to the desert and the LRDG....Very inspirational and extremely well done mate...Hope we see you at the K&C Event in May!
Cheers,
Andy.

Makes me want to go back to the desert and the LRDG....Very inspirational and extremely well done mate...Hope we see you at the K&C Event in May!
Cheers,
Andy.

Andy, Andrew’s event is the day after the K&C event (which we’ll be attending as usual)

How about you come to Andrew’s first HK hosting?

Cheers,
Andy.

Thanks Andy. One of my favourite ranges......... would be great to see some LRDG 'in action shots" planting explosives on German aircraft in a hit and run raid....... i have the DAK airfield observation tower from some years back.......but has never been used in a treefrog dio........

Andy, Andrew’s event is the day after the K&C event (which we’ll be attending as usual)

How about you come to Andrew’s first HK hosting?

Yes, will attend the K&C event for sure. Always a very pleasant evening.

For sure .....also welcome to our bbq and collectors " bring and show" event on saturday 18th in Stanley which Darren mentioned ......will be about 30 dios on display. All collectors in hk also welcome....just ping me on treefrog for details.

Best
A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back