Scale of War Park Figures (1 Viewer)

tryfon

Sergeant
Hi all I only purchased War park once some years ago, and was very suprised about the scale, more like 1/35. Did not match King Country , John Jenkins or William Britain

nice figures always hoped they would be made larger

I think the slightly smaller scaled figures (not saying they're inaccurate by any means) are FL, WB and Xuan Hua, and none of them are anywhere close to 1/35. WP figures are very, very close in scale to these brands and are perhaps just a bit thicker. What WP figure do you have that is like 1/35?
Here's a picture of a WP tanker flanked by Xuan Hua pieces whose figures are scaled very much like FL and WB.
WP, won't be a good match in scale for K & C whose figures are much more robust with larger heads, weapons, hands, etc but are good w/ FL, WB, and XH.

Attachments

• P1450502.JPG
    P1450502.JPG
    786.3 KB · Views: 31
I had a German with his guard dog, only that figure and found it very small and gave up, but they should consider enlarging them.

I had a German with his guard dog, only that figure and found it very small and gave up, but they should consider enlarging them.
Why so they go with K&C, no love their scale they are compatible scale wise with WarPark vehicles and John Jenkins a perfect match.
My biggest dislike of K&C was the figures never matched scale wise with their vehices not a knock on Andy or his company just a dislike.

Hi all I only purchased War park once some years ago, and was very suprised about the scale, more like 1/35. Did not match King Country , John Jenkins or William Britain

nice figures always hoped they would be made larger
As some other brands, size of WARPARK figures are sometimes different from each other.
The smallest match well with First Legion and William Britain and the biggest can match with King and Country and Thomas Gunn.

Attachments

• IMG_20231110_184012.jpg
    IMG_20231110_184012.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20231104_142728.jpg
    IMG_20231104_142728.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back