Scots Greys' Charge at Waterloo (2 Viewers)

W T Allison II

Command Sergeant Major
018.JPG The charge of the Scots Greys at Waterloo. WA 51, 51A, 51B, 51C, 51D, 51E, 51F, and 51G. Part of Wellington's Heavy Cavalry.

SOME FRENCH COMING OUT TO MEET THEM
attachment.php

These are wonderful photos . I like how the Little Legion Napoleon fits in so nicely with Trophy. Is the Old Guard Officer leading the Grenadiers in bearskin a Trophy Figure, ATS or other? I have most of these figures in my collection and they look great. Thanks for sharing your photos.

these are wonderful photos . I like how the little legion napoleon fits in so nicely with trophy. Is the old guard officer leading the grenadiers in bearskin a trophy figure, ats or other? I have most of these figures in my collection and they look great. Thanks for sharing your photos.
actually that is a frontline figure that i glossed. I have a large collection of trophy napoleonics and i have accented alot of scenes with little legion figures. They also come
on handy on the allied side to make up regiments that trophy did not use like the brunswickers avant garde ion light grey. They make some nice mounted officers too. The only
problem i have with them is the top of their rifles and muskets are painted with too bright of silver and takes away from the other details when grouped together. I am looking to purchase
a column of imperial garde in great coats from little legion this year. Also i have obtained many soldiers of the world that can be used for attack columns. Ans their artillery is excellent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back